Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Suleman Bami / Africa Development Bank (ADB)

s.bami@voila.fr
reply-to mrsulemanbami@voila.fr
date Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 3:08 PM
subject Your Urgent Respond Needed

Your Urgent Respond Needed

Dear Friend,

I am (Mr Suleman Bami ) The Director incharge of Auditing section of Africa Development Bank (ADB)in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.I know that this message will come as a surprise to you, since we don’t know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you through this email.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($9.3 Million)dollars into your account. This fund was left by a deceased customer of my bank who died along with his families in a plain crash, he left no one behind as beneficiary to this fund therefore feel free and get back to me for full details.Note, we will share this fund in ratio of 40% for you for presenting of your account and 60% for me.Finally, i expect your reply urgently for the details before we proceed .

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated and also Your Full Name................. And Phone Number .....................is needed for Easy communication. call me +226-78 838 060.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Suleman Bami .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!