Friday, August 12, 2011

Mr. Norris David In South Africa, but things he's in England, Geographicallly Challenged

X-Originating-IP: [196.46.71.251] iBurst-CapeTown-PDSN2-Dynamic-static, South Africa, Frequent Scammer
From: "Norris S. David" norris_david@live.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:14:24 +0100

Dear _________,

How are you today?

Thank you very much for your quick response to my email. I want to thank you for your resolve to take part in this very viable project and I can assure you that you will not in any way regret your involvement with me. We can do this if we join our hands together and work in good faith; also I want to assure you that your race or creed is not a factor, as you are simply laying claims to your inheritance.

I have within my grasp the instrument to bring this project to a successful conclusion but not without your undiluted commitment and assistance. There are laid down procedures that we must observe to bring this project to reality in your name within the shortest possible time if you respond fast to issues as they come. I will have my lawyer the go ahead to procure the relevant documents which will confer you with the rights of the next of kin to the deceased and as such i am requesting your contact address as this documents will be documented at the probate office here in London so as to give this venture legal backing and authenticity.

I will want you to send me your full complete details as listed below for the procurement of the necessary documents in your names so that you could officially contact the BANK in release of the funds to you as the next of kin to the deceased.

Please send me a scanned copy of your identity, such as your international passport or state Identity. You can also call me at any time with this phone number +447521380005.

Required Details

Full Names:....
Nationality:...
Contact Address:..
Sex:...
Age:...
Occupation:...
Tel;...
Cell:....
Fax:...

A scanned copy of your valid identification.

Immediately i receive the above details from you i will forward same to the Attorney who will be assisting us securing the documents in your names and thereafter I will send you each scanned documents along with the bank contact details where you are to officially write to the bank requesting for the immediate release of your inheritance to you.

I await your urgent response

Sincerely

Mr. Norris David

NB:I have attached below this email a scanned copy of my ID so you could have proper identification of whom you are dealing with and i will also want you to provide me with the above details so as to enable me secure the needed documents in your names as the new beneficiary to the funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!