Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bernard Yao

Originating IP: 41.210.3.143, Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL, Ghana (frequent scammer)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:10:45 +0800 (CST)
From: bernard Yao byao@kimo.com

Dear xxxxxx

I received your mail and thank you. It is not joke, I can not be joking in my situation. It is my desire that by this transaction, we establish an enduring relationship. I contacted you in absolute confidence after painful betrayals I suffered alongside my family. The most important thing to me is your integrity and honor because this fund is so important to me to restructure and rehabilitate my life.

It is a brief and straight forward transaction, once I have received assurance from you of your capability to handle the transaction, I will introduce you to the bank and equally give you their contact for you to arrange the change of ownership/beneficiary and transfer to your account.

I will need your complete address and phone number to enable me prepare a letter of authority I will send to the bank where the fund is deposited introducing you to them.

I want to assure you that this will be concluded in a matter of days as long as you give it proper attention. Because of the political circumstances surrounding me now and which requires urgent attention, I want ownership of the fund to be changed in your favor as the beneficiary before transfer to your account. This is why I requested your information to enable me introduce you to the bank and also send authority letter to the bank empowering you to do the change of ownership and receive the fund in your account.

I would want you to please be mindful of the fact that honesty and transparency without any form of greed is required of you. please I need absolute assurance from you that you will not take advantage of me and betray me when the fund is released to you and that you are capable of handling this. I will also like you to know that the transaction is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL considering the circumstances surrounding me now.

I attach my ID to this mail for you to know the genuiness of the assistance I seek from you. This is also my phone number +22549543425 but I will not personally want us to communicate on phone for security reasons. I do not want anything that will endanger the fund and transaction. Please even if anything happens to me, use the phone number to communicate my wife. Do not abandon or forsake my family. Kindly note the urgency that is required.

Regards
Bernard Yao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!