Monday, August 29, 2011

Joy Jones / Mr.Paul.S.Harrison

X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.69]
Received: [196.207.228.10]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:01:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joylove Love joylove2129@yahoo.com
Subject: Dearest,here is the bank contact informations.

Dearest in Mind

I thank you once again for your love and concerns towards me. Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this informations. My love is for you and you alone,i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a trustee who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this Country.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my trustee and that you want to know the possibilities of transferring my $3.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to you.

Here is the bank contact informations.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (R.B.S).
Contact person:....Director of Foreign Operations.
His Name is..... Mr.Paul.S.Harrison:
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Telephone.......+44-703-598-6072
Telefax............+44-703-598-6140
Telex :.............BANKCS 10 573

E-mail :
royalbankofscotland.rbs@excite.co.uk
rbscustormerservice@safe-mail.net
rbswiretransferdept@inmail24.com

Below is the account informations of the fund:
Account Holder....Dr. Patrick .P. Jones
Next of kin ..............Joy Jones
Fund Ref No............WTG748W9257F
Account Number......A/C REF NO:BLB745008901546/QB/92/A
Code......................RBS/435/#/SFC/2000
Series....................RBS/737GZA
Amount deposited.....3.7Million Us Dollar
Country of Deposit.......Scotland

Dearest,contact them now on how to transfer the fund.i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life.As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this messages to you.His name is Rev, Benjamin Samuel. Tell; +221-76-84-64-300 / +221 768464300. please when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Joy, so that he can send for me in the hostel. I will wait to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!