Friday, August 5, 2011

Greg Kofi

Dear Parson Daily,

Thank you for replying my mail,I believe your decision to respond to my proposal implies that you understood to some extent what I am proposing,First,I want you to know that I would not encourage or promote anything that could leave bad tracks to you or to me. That is not, nor would it ever be our objective.

I would like to intimate you with certain facts that may be of interest to you and how I acquired the funds in question,I was the Chairman of contract review panel in my country under the political dispensation of Former President John Kufuor of the NPP(NEW PATRIOTIC PARTY) I acquired the said funds USD$12.8Million US Dollars from over inflated contracts by some government officials.I had not reported the recovery of my findings to the panel before the ruling Party,National Democratic Congress (NDC) under President John Evans Atta Mills.so this money is in my possession deposited discreetly in a finance firm here in Ghana.


Meanwhile,the civil service code of conduct of my country donot allow public office holders to have foreign bank accounts or investment,that is why I need your assistance to stand as my investor/partner to receive the deposit,upon successful release of the deposit to you I will personally come to your country so that we can sign partnership papers to be adequately protected by international trade laws.After that the funds shall go into legitimate investment like Real Estate and Property Acquisition or any investment that you seem can be of mutual benefit to us.the returns on investment (ROI) will be shared equally between the both of us.NOTE :NOT MY CAPITAL ($12.8MILLION US)

The process may look cumbersome to you but, I can assure you that within 7 banking days the deposit will be in your possession if we apply efficient and effective communication.Considering what I have explained to you above,it is imperative that you keep this transaction completely confidential.Disclosing any part or strategy to get the funds out to a third party without my consent is absolutely wrong and is capable of jeopardizing the execution of this project.If you find yourself able to work with me kindly send to me the following data:

FULL NAMES:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER:
AGE:
ID CARD NUMBER:
Awaiting your mail do feel free to call me on the number below.
Thanks,

Greg Kofi
+2332 6844 1099 / +233 268441099

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!