Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hakeem Ahmed in Tripoli (Via Nigeria?)

Return-Path: hakeem.ahmed1@skymail.mn
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.210.196]
X-Originating-IP: [41.139.117.155] Mobitel Nigeria Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 04:09:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Good Afternoon
From: Hakeem Ahmed

I am Hakeem Ahmed from Libya, a loyalist to our great leader Muhmar
Gaddaffi. I am sure you are aware of the situation in our capital
city, Tripoli now. Many of us can never back out now, its either we
die in the struggle or taken prisoner. Realizing this situation
earlier I managed to move some money out to a bank in Britain to
ensure the well being of my only daughter (Nadine) in case I don’t
survive. But on 23rd of June the UK treasury put a freeze on all
monies from my country and I can’t have access to it.

The chaotic situation has shattered all hope. I have made attempt to
inform my daughter whom I deposited the money on her name but she,
Nadine hates me and has refused to talk to me in 13 years.

Faced with this dilemma I am in desperate need of an honest person to
help me recover the money. The total money involved is $700 million
dollars. My plea is to ensure the welfare of my daughter if I don’t
survive. I am aware that I stand a risk of loosing the money but I
come to you in hopeless abandon and honesty for partnership to
cooperate with Nadine and change the ownership of the money so it can
be moved to your custody till the crisis is over. I am ready to
sacrifice 30% of the $700 million for your sincere cooperation.

All I require is you contact my daughter. Tell her you are my old
friend and that you convinced me to send her the family tree book to
Heathrow airport. Although she is angry with my decision she will do
anything to get back this book. Tell her in the package there are bank
documents and bank card she must send to your address; with this she
will be convinced. To ensure a deeper commitment tell her you will
send her 100 pounds to mitigate her challenges.

If she confirms your readiness to assist her she will cooperate. I
will provide you with her contact and details of how you can get the
money wired out of London without problem as soon as I get your reply.
This transaction can be achieved in a few days and you can open widow
to greater opportunities here. Many people here are in same situation.
I expect your urgent reply.

Warm Regards
Hakeem Ahmed.
39 El-mahmud cl. Tripoli Tel. +218660752851

1 comment:

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!