Sunday, August 7, 2011

DR. JOSE ROBERT / Microsoft Aol Internet User Promo

From: "Dr. Jose Robert" joserobert2234@aol.com
X-Originating-IP: 41.71.146.128, Visafone Communications Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria (Frequent Scammers)

DR. JOSE ROBERT
TEL: +44-702-404-4729
DATE: 07.08.2011

Hello. xxxxxxxxx

I am Dr.Jose Robert, I wish to acknowledged too the receipt of your Personal information you provided for the processing of your Microsoft Aol Internet User Promo Cash of £750,000.00.

Congratulations again, It is your Email ID that won you the amount of the £750,000.00 and Your email ID along with 4 other Email ID was picked as a winner from over 25,000.00 Email ID that was selected for the Draw.

I have already forwarded your details, your file and original certificate to our associated payout bank ( SYMBOND PRIVATE INVESTMENT BANK ) for verification and payment. Now you are required to contact the bank yourself by writing an application for the release of your winnings to you. The application should be presented to them in the below format and sent by email to the Funds Transfer Manager at the bank via this email:
________________________________________________
YOUR NAME:.....
TEL:..........
FAX:........
EMAIL:......
OCCUPATION........
AGE...............
COUNTRY/STATE:.....
ATTN: MR. THOMPSON NEWMAN
FUNDS TRANSFER MANAGER
Email: thompson.newman@spibtrust-mail.com
Tel: +44-702-403-5760 / +44 7024035760
+44-702-405-1698 / +44 7024051698
Fax: +44-707-570-7908 / +44 7075707908

APPLICATION FOR MY MICROSOFT INTERNET USER PROMO CASH PRIZE MONEY OF SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING (£750,000.00).

I write in respect of the £750,000 I have won on the Microsoft Aol Internet User Promo that is deposited with your bank. I was directed to apply to you by my legal/security agent ( Dr.Jose Robert) and I hereby file a claim for my funds. My reference number is : UKNL/00/5656/53219/PE327.

I will be most greatful if you will furnish me with your procedure for the claims and transfer of my money to me.

I anticipate your kind and speedy response.

Yours faithfully,
(YOUR NAME OR INITIALS)
_________________________________________________
Having applied to the bank, you are required to keep me updated of
every correspondence and of progress with the bank as soon as you are
in contact with them because it is my responsibility, as your Promo
agent, to ensure that you get paid and on time too. Again, it is
important that you keep all your winning particulars and numbers
personal and confidential until your prize money has been paid to you.
This is a security measure to avoid double claiming or/and
impersonation.

Contact the bank as soon as possible to avoid delays to your payment.
Should you have any difficulties whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact
me.

Respectfully yours,
Dr.Jose Robert
+44-702-404-4729 / +44 7024044729

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!