Thursday, August 11, 2011

JUDE ESTRADA

Received: [41.203.64.252] GLO-Mobile Network Services, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 00:56:58 +0800 (HKT)
From: JUDE ESTRADA
Subject: Very Urgent

Dear ,

Thank you for your email, I thank you for your willingness to assist us, the family will forever remain grateful to you, pls I want you to note that you must go to the security company Affiliate office in person in Canada because you must be there physically to clear and collect the 2trunk boxes containing 18million dollars in cash .so you have nothing to worry about, I want you to know that I am trusting you completely to handle this for us and pls do not let me down, the conditions we live under at the moment are hostile ,we can.we depend on this money to be able to continue our lives, I have all the document you will require,please I depend on you completely to handle this clearance for my sake, things get worse by the day for us over here, the faster you secure the money the better for all of us, please I beg you to hasten and travel to the Canada early as soon as possible.my family lawyer prepare for you the power of attorney making you the legal person to represent my family.

Now that I want you to do as an international partner is to help us clear this sum from the security company , using your name as the beneficiary of the funds. for the family,s investment in which you will assist us materialize. Further information and discussion about this transaction will commence as soon as you give us the assurance and confidence that this funds will be safe when the funds is in your possession and, please treat this matter with urgency, you can plan the best way to move this funds for investment purposes which is my motive for contacting you to actualise the project. You are required to assist in the following manners.
1) That you shall serve as the general overseer and guardian of this funds and all investment thereafter.For these services a suitable percentage (%) will be mapped out for you after you have shown your willingness to assist. I depend on trust in you completely, I do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause now,When I received your email I will send you the contact of the security company in Canada, you can reach me on this number +44 7516735506 .

I await your response

God Bless,

Jude and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!