Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kenzo Ren

X-Originating-IP: [209.85.214.53]
Reply-To: kenzoren010@yahoo.co.jp
Sender: kenzoren011@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:35:26 +0100
Subject: Details For Your Perusal.
From: "Mr. Kenzo Ren" kenzoren010@yahoo.co.jp

Greetings.

I am in receipt of your mail and I thank you for your response and willingness to hear me out and also assist. Let me assure you that this does not have anything to do with any illegal act, it will be my pleasure and a honor to have you assist me in this matter, hence I simply ask you to please read with total understanding and let me know of your sincere readiness to partner with me or not.

However, this correspondence is official and private, and it should be treated as such.

Like I am sure you already know, I am Mr. Kenzo Ren, Japanese and also a banker (Branch manager) with Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ku-Roppongi branch here in Japan and I trust in you to assist me in this regards.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently; hence no one is informed of this communication apart from me, your humble self and other top insider of my bank.

Although so many people have recently abused the good use and motive of this medium of business transaction (internet), however I am sure you are aware that there are still a good number of legal and real business transactions/deal that goes on daily through the internet.

Sometime in 1999, a certain consultant/contractor Mr. Charles Russell made a numbered time (Fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at large amount (Amount withheld for known reasons) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address in America but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Japanese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Charles Russell died alongside his longtime companion, from an airplane crash.

Further proof of the death of Mr. Charles Russell is in the following web pages for you to make confirmations and further research about his death:
http://html.thenewmexicochannel.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-20000201-133854.html

If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous.

This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account. Private banking clients apart from not nominating any next of kin also usually in most cases leave WILLS in our care, in this case; Mr. Charles Russell died intestate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, my bank conducted a search in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate.

This has for the past months been unfruitful. This sum has since been sitting in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one, it is evident is going to come forward for it. According to the Laws of my environment, at the expiration of fifteen(15) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Japanese Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational.

The world of banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased, which I shall provide you with is presented. I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as the Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi is concerned, the bank's management has no single idea of the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to the party that comes forward. This is the situation. My bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family; they have investigated for years and have found no relative. The investigation has come to an end.

Consequently, what I propose is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Charles Russell so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. Acting in this capacity really is simple as I will explain in detail to you when I get your response. Again, I must not fail to let you know that this transaction is a very legal one that will defiantly benefit the both of us when successfully completed, hence I am soliciting for your total co-operation as I have tried and fail to do it alone, but you know that in the journey/process to greatness there are bound to be ups and down, but he that do not look at the point where he falls, that same is a complete successful man.

Being aware of this request I am making, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail/reply me telling me you are not interested. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move.

Such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime. If you will not work with me let me know and I will move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide my family with new opportunities. The reward for this project makes it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is you alerting my bank and refusing to work with me.

My position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect.
I am certain that we can conclude this transaction within twenty one (21) banking/working days from the date of your approval as the next of kin by my bank. That is, in case you are still interested to assist me.

For this transaction to commence and to better my understanding of whom am about entering into transaction with, I will need you to tell me truthfully about yourself and provide me with your full and correct details as I have outlined below so I can be sure of who I am about to engage in business and if you have the capacity to handle sums of this nature.

Your Full Name:
Age:
Profession/Occupation:
Your Present address;
Your Address as at 24th November 1999 (date of the drafting of the Will):
Your confidential Telephone number (not voicemail or answering machine):
Your secured Fax number (Dedicated and always available on fax):
Your most secured E mail address:

I will proceed to appointing an attorney who will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin to Mr. Charles Russell (the deceased depositor). The attorney will draft a backdated WILL to purport that it had been written and signed by the depositor himself, which will name you as the beneficiary/sole executor of the described inheritance therein the WILL and the attorney will file in the High court the appropriate affidavit in order to empower you as the next of kin/Sole Beneficiary and Trustee/Sole Executor of the Estate of the depositor which includes the Funds, which with the payment of the same due to you as the next of kin and executor of the WILL. The very good thing about this transaction is that it will be done in a very proper and legal manner.

After all the necessary documentation for the funds release are met and satisfied, an approval may be given by the board of my bank for the release of the funds to your nominated account.

I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. Contact me only through this email address and my personal phone number I shall provide in due cause. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official phone lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

In closing, please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction is legal and would be done in a very legal way and also would be most profitable for both of us.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Kenzo Ren
+81 505 806 8287

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!