Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mr. John Soro

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.225.8]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:09:58 +0100 (BST)
From: "Mr.john Soro" mr.joso2011@yahoo.fr
Subject: Detail's//Update Me Urgently.

Dear Friend,

I am very happy in receiving your reply which give me more assurance that you are honest and ready to assist me which i want to asure you that you dont have anything to be afraid of in this transaction because I am a senior staff of the bank that has put in long term of meriteous service to the bank and well trusted. Account officer to late Mr. Henri Potter Of France who is an gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, a well known Philanthropist before he died.

He made a Will stating that $14.5Million dollars (Fourteen million Five hundred thousand USD) should be given to a citizen of our choice overseas as one of his own donation to humanity .the bank gave me the permition to have made a random draw of email's and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this will in 2011 fiscal year else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Henri Potter since he is no more alive, both wife Lidia Potter, and daughter Jennie Potter are no more, may there soul rest in perfect peace.

Once more this transaction is 100% risk free which I earlier assure you about and I truly hope that you will carry out my instructions to the letter.

I trust you with my mind although we have not meet before and this transaction will not take more than 10 working days before the fund will be transferred to your account and it is then I will travel down to meet with you in your country for the sharing of the money and invest my share in your country under your own instruction as long as you a good citizen of your country.

Furthermore, know that this fund will be term as unclaim fund before the middle or end of this fiscal year so we must hasten up whatsoever we are going to do about it before it is forfeited as unclaimed bill and sent to the treasury.

Between you and me we all know what to do with such a huge sum of amount because my plan is to invest in your country when this fund get to your account so for our dream to be successful we have to work hand to hand to make sure that there will be no mistake or delay, knowing what human beings are like, the board of directors here will be the people to inherit it than us again let me inform you as a senior staff the bank director’s will be doing all possible best to discourage you so that they can eat the money at the end of the year so follow up my instruction’s and be attentive to my word’s.

It has taken me some time to map out this plan so I will not want anything that will jeopardize the effort that i have put in this transaction since,so make sure that you keep this transaction 100% secret as possible because nobody loves a successful person so that there will be no problem when this fund get to your account and also that our chances should not be in vain.

Be aware that any expenses will be shared between me and you which will be during the process of the transaction and after we shall deduct it on the percentage i earlier
mentioned.

Note:Do assure me that you will be sincere to me until the end of this transaction and do not hesitate to ask me any question which you know is bordering your mind because I am ready to answer any question which you will ask.

This is my mobile number +226.78.80 76 15 / +226 78807615 which I will also want you to send your direct mobile number to me for easier communication so that I can easily call you for any urgent information’s in respect of this transaction. so do not delay in calling me or send me an urgent mail immediately you receive this mail as you know we don’t have any time to waste.

I will send to you My Staff Id Card and also statement of account of this fund as soon as you prove to me that you are ready to assist me in this transaction also to follow up my instruction's.

Your share of this fund is 45% why my share is 55%. Which you must make sure you state clearly which bank you choose to credit this fund into your account SGBB bank here or correspondence bank in Europe.

If you need this fund to be credited to your account through this bank correspondence bank in Europe is agreed by me but you must agree to follow up my instruction's so as to avoid mistake.

CHOOSE FROM THIS TWO OPTIONS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Do you want this fund to be transfer to you through MT103 transfer.

2.Do you want the transfer through online account,that is to say you will have online account with this bank and this fund will be credited into the online account which you will transfer this fund through your online account into your account or any account of your choice round the world.

thanks
yours sincerely
Mr S. John.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!