Monday, August 29, 2011

Hon, Barr, Nii Osah Mills Chambers.

FROM HONORABLE BARRISTER NII OSAH MILLS CHAMBERS.
Attorney At Law, Solicitor and Notary Public
mailing address: P. O. Box M.447
Brewery Road, Adabraka, Accra .
Accra- Ghana .
Email:barr.niiosah@gmail.com

Attention:

I am Hon, Barr, Nii Osah Mills , An Attorney at Law, Solicitor and Notary Public of the Ghana Bar Association. I am working legitimately with the Ecowas Committee of the west Africa and Ghana Government as a Bonfire Citizen of Ghana Republic . I am also the Attorney in charge of the Refuges and Present Attorney Economics Community of West Africa States.

I am written this in regard of $20millions united state dollar are been approved to you by united nation Ecowas, A.U, Minister of Finance, They all come together to approve the fund to you because of the good record you have toward the Africa Refugee and i also appointed to handle all you transaction make sure you receive.

So right now i won't you to send me your bank information your ID and your passport so that the money can be take to any bank of your choice and i also advice you that if you have any transaction with the Refugee or with any Bank here in Ghana, Do well to contact me so that your transaction will be in a save hand’s am given you this information base on the Fact of what is going on here in our Country Generally.

I have been mandated to Stand and protect your all Transaction so that your Transaction will be in a Safe and Secured Hand for our Government and This information was Authorized by Our President Prof, John Evan Atta Mills, Who is Also My Elder Brother to inform you of your Past event has brought his Presidency Office you have undergo in respect of so many Businesses you have invested Money in but just because you are not with the right people at the right Time, all the Business went to no Avail.

I want you to know something, there are Personal influence and Connection and Different Office to Penetrate here in our Country base on your Ability and also your Ability as a Legal Adviser. I wound not praise myself and I don’t want to prove .

I knows there are Men but I want you to know a Man so that you will see Different for yourself. I am not in a Better Position to tell you this but I believe my hard working will prove this to you and my Honesty will prove me right according to my words.

If you want to know more about me and you need my service just contact me so that we can talk. Once Again, I want you to know that you will not regret to admire me as the Word best as your Partner.

You try your possible best and get back to me with all necessary details of yours.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Your Sincerely,

Hon, Barr, Nii Osah Mills Chambers.
ATTORNEY AT LAW, SOLICITOR AND NOTARY PUBLIC
+2348132874689 / +234 8132874689

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!