Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dr. Abu Ali

Received: [196.28.249.104]
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:47:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dr.abu Ali" dr.abuali@ymail.com
Subject: FULL DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION AND CALL ME :+226-78-40-21-98

Dear Friend,

How are you and your work hope everything is ok,if so thanks be to almighty GOD. I receive your mail and understand the mode of your thought and understanding towards this business, as soon as you are ready to work this out with me, I promise that you will not regret it, and i will like you to know that: i got your email id from my private search and i see that you will be capable and reliable of assisting me in this transaction

To be precise this business is a matter of mutual benefit for the both of us and also an opportunity for us to break the yoke of penury in our families that is if you are willing to assist me morally,spiritually,phisically and financially to make sure that this fund is pulled and remmitted into your nominated bank account in your country. and now the bank is ready to approve this fund to any foreigner who has correct information about this .which I will feed you with, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity may never come again in our lives. I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust.then i will compensate you with a 30% share of the total funds for your efforts.10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60 % would be for me.

With my position now in the office this fund can be transfered to any foreign reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. Please as you reply, let me have the following information which I will use to draft the claim text application and also for documentations of the probate processes if you make up your mind to co-operate with me for our mutual benefit.

Well, iam a man of my early 50's,married to Mrs. Fathima Latefe Ali,of the "National Aviation Authorities "Kwame,here in my country,with (2)children, Sali Ali, and Mustapha Ali,who are both in the University in their Finals. I believe that one day,at the conclusion of this transaction,we will come to see each other,when i will come over to your country for further investment and otherwise.It should be noted that for the success of this transaction,absolute secrecy should be maintained expecially from your side,because i do not want anybody to implicate me in the course of realising my objective,as iam still serving now i intend to resign immediately at the end of this transaction,okay.

It should be noted also that any information relating to this transaction,must not be relayed to anybody at all,not even the Banking officials,for security reasons,okay?.Iam giving you all this instructions because i work in the Bank too.I do not want any form of interrogation from yourside,which may disrupt the transfer of this Fund,okay?.So my dear i will like you to know that this is legal and it is an opportunity to me after my 12years hard labour with this bank .

YOUR INFORMATIONS

1.FULL NAME:......................... .........
2.FULL ADDRESS:...................... .....
3.MARITAL STATUS:....................... .
4.OCCUPATION:................. .............
5.AGE:........................ .......................
6.SEX:........................ ........................
7.NATIONALITY:................ .....................
8.COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:............
9.TELEPHONE,................. FAX ......................& MOBILE NUMBERS.....................
10.BANK ACOUNT WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO:.................

And if you are willing to assist me, please do not hesitate to answer the below questions to enable me purchase an application form which you will fill and send to the bank as next of kin to the deceased costumer; I will like you to know that i studied everything before contacting you and moreover, I can not involve myself to danger in the same bank where I am working so this transaction is 100% risk free. You can call me as soon as you get my mail to clarify you more about the business, my private cell phone number is :+226-78-40-21-98


But before we proceed i will like you to promise me the below..

1.your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on my share when the funds finaly hits your bank account?....................
2. Are you sure you will be following my instruction as your introducer into this transaction?.................. ..
3.Are you sure you will keep this transaction your top secret since you know am still working in the same bank?......................... ..
4.Are you sure you are ready to assist me on this?...............
5.What do you think we should invest with this money?.........
6.your financial capability in handling this transcation as money will be involve..........

Call me immediately you recieve this mail for oral discussion:+226-78-40-21-98 / +226 78402198

Thanks and may God bless you and your family at large.

Yours brotherly
Dr. Abu Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!