Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DIPLOMATIC MR JAMES FOX

Return-Path: jamesfox_delivering_agent@yahoo.com
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.90.73]
Received: from [98.138.83.197]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jamesfox Deliveringagent jamesfox_delivering_agent@yahoo.com
Subject: I'm still in City: Los Angeles CA, (US) i need your direction on this please Maila

I’m DIPLOMATIC MR JAMES FOX I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour ago just to inform you about my successful arrival in Los Angeles International Airport. Address: One World Way. City: Los Angeles CA, (US) with your box of consignment worth $1.4million USD which I have been instructed by this Government of West African compensation unit combine with United State International Monitoring Fund to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they ware very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the box, one of the Airport Authority has advised that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successfully .I tried to reason with them and they stated that the delivery tag will cost us just $208 Dollars only to get the tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the box and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bank ok. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Once again kindly Reconfirm the following information’s below so that I can deliver your consignment box to you today.


NAME: ======================================================================
ADDRESS: ==================================================================
MOBILE NO.:=================================================================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:===============================================
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :=============================================


You can direct the tag fee to our Protocol agency Address in United State of America UPS as she will get the tags for you and she is entitled to receive and make any payment to any countries authority. I'm not allow to use mobile phone by them but immediately I'm free with them i will give you my phone number so clicks here to know the area where I am now http://www.visitingdc.com/airports/lax-airport-address.asp So you have to contact me with this email address ( jamesfox_delivering_agent@yahoo.com )

Receivers Name: Mrs Elaine Cannon
Receivers Address: 828 Joseph Antoon Circle Stanley N.C. 28164 U.S.A
Amount: $208.00usd

After sending the payment to Our Protocol agency Address in USA UPS, email me the payment information such as MTCN number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand, so I can make my next step to your address today due to the Yellow Tags of the box is my only delay now .

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and I will go back to USA soon
Email me :( jamesfox_delivering_agent@yahoo.com )

Regard
DIPLOMATIC MR JAMES FOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!