Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Barclays Bank of Ghana Ltd (International Remittance Department) / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joy Amauzu
Reply-To: Joy Amauzu
Subject: see your attachment file
To: VICTIM
In-Reply-To: <1344522550 .32743.yahoomailneo=".32743.yahoomailneo" m="m" web121903.mail.ne1.yahoo.co="web121903.mail.ne1.yahoo.co">
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-947112896-379180634-1344523331=:8749"
Content-Length: 861466

Dear Ms.


My greetings to you and your family,

Thank you for your email.
I am very happy to receive your urgent reply and I really understood your mail sent to me and I believing that this will really work out between both off us If only you can follow my instructions.

I want to assure you that this transaction will be concluded within five working days from the day of the commencement of the transaction as long as you can work fast with my instructions.

I understand all you have said, but I want you to understand one thing. I am not the one that will take care of the transfer or directly from my office but my head office (International Remittance Department) where all International transfer are carried out here in Ghana.

I don't want to be involve or you mentioning my name to my head office for the sake of my job and the fund. I have to be sincere to you, all you have to do for me is to stand as the original beneficiary of these funds and clam out the fund into your bank account with my advice.

I wish to let you know that i have added your details in the bank data system as the original depositor of the said fund ($2,450.000.00)

I attached the application letter to you which you will fill and send to the bank head office where they will carry out the fund transfer into your bank account in your country.

As soon as you fill the application letter i want you to send a copy to me first before sending it to my head office and as soon as you send it to my head office if possible you can call the bank telephone line (+233279446584) maybe speak to the Director or the chief accountant; Mr. Nelson Owusu to let them know that you send an application letter to their email address for your fund transfer back to your bank account in your country.

Please see your attachment file under this mail as follows;

(1) Attachment file of the Debit Voucher which i used to deposit you as the original depositor of this fund ($2,450.000.00).

(2) Attachment files of the application letter which you will fill and send to the head office ( International Remittance Department Ghana ) for the fund to transfer into your bank account in your country.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACTS;
Barclays Bank of Ghana Ltd (International Remittance Department)

Email; barclaysbank@ghanabarclays.com
Tele: +233279446584
Fax: +233279446585

Accounting Department
Tel/fax: +233279446585
Email; bbghana-ghltd@accountant.com

Please work with my directives so that we will have this fund transferred into your account without any mistake.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thank you and remain blessed.

Regards,
Mrs.Joy Amauzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!