Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mr. Philip Brown / Fake Job Scammer

No real company hires you without an in person, face to face interview.  An email or telephone interview is always the sign of a scam! No real company charges any money for a job even for a visa or work permit. Read: www.scam-job-emails.tk  No real company or visa agent ever uses a free email address.  Read: www.scam-email-addresses.tk  No real visa agent ever requests you wire money into any bank account or by Western Union or Money Gram. Read: www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk  No real company uses a telephone number that begins with +44 70, +44 871, +44 870, +44 844, or +44 845. Those are forwarding numbers which are not in the UK.  Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk   Always Google contact information to find warnings.  Read: http://www.giyf.com/ 

All house supervisor, house keeping, house cleaning, nanny jobs from Canada and UK are scams.  No stranger is going to hire a stranger in India who he can't see, and pay them to fly them to their home and trust them with their family.  It doesn't make sense.  They could just hire someone in their own country who they know or could interview!

 Mr. Philip Brown 
110 Warwick Road, London 
SW5 9HA, United Kingdom.

Dear

I have contacted the United Kingdom Immigration office, with your Resume, and international passport. But because of the express traveling approval of your working Visa and also considering the documents that you may be required to present before the British High Commission and the nature of interview that you might face and the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the visa to you, I have therefore establish a responsible cordial relationship with a senior Diplomats in the Embassy for fast approval of your two years working Visa to you without delay and long visa protocol.
You are to contact the Immigration Officer immediately.

Name: Mr. JAMES SMITH

Personal Email: dip_james.smith@dgoh.org
Position: IMMIGRATION OFFICER

provide the below to him as you have sent to me.

1. Your complete resume that you have sent to me in the previous mail.
2. Your International Passport Copy
3. Your Passport Photograph

From this moment I want you to update me with every information and level you attain on the Visa process, So that I begin the process of your work permit papers. You are required to follow his instructions and make up the payment for your visa fee immediately he contacts you so that he will commence on your visas processing.

Thanks and God bless you as I await your coming,

Best Regards,
Mr. Philip Brown, 
+447010083021, +447010059869

_________________________________________

Mr. Philip Brown
110 Warwick Road, London
SW5 9HA, United Kingdom.

Dear Interested Applicant,

Nice to hear from you, as stated in my first mail, I'm in urgent need of a dedicated and responsible house keeper or manager to work for me in my house over here in Warwick Road, London as am always away on my job. Your duty is to supervise and manage all the workers working in my house like the chef, nanny and security guard to make sure everything are going on well in the house as am not always around to see how things are going in the house, I have two children a boy and a girl within the ages of 10 and 8 years old who will also be under your care because my wife is also working.

You will be working for me for 2 years and can be renewed if found trust worthy. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms. B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

C) I will be responsible for His or Her Feeding.

D) Applicant will be entitled to one month vacation in each Year.

E) Christian, Muslim and Hindu applicant will have official car to go to their various places of worship.

WORKING HOURS you will be working from 7am to 11am in the morning and from 2:30pm to 5:30pm in the evenings. Sunday free day.

SALARY: 3,000 POUNDS MONTHLY+300 POUNDS UP-KEEPING ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UN-TAXED) =4,200 POUNDS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.

Scan and send to me the following. 1. Your International passport 2. Your passport photograph 3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT. On the receipt of the scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

1).I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in your country for the processing of your visas. 


2). Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa sent by me.

3) I shall seek for your work permit here in United Kingdom work permit department.

A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER (ME) B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM LONDON BANK C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.

All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the UK- Work Permit department here in London for your work permit and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for regarding your interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.

NOTE: Your own responsibility is to make the arrangement of the money for your visa fee. You are requested to make a payment of 420 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your names. This is the only expenses you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed during your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested. I also make it very clear to you; do not apply for the job if you are not ready to pay for your visa fee.

Best Regards, Mr. Philip Brown. +447010083021 , +447010059869

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!