Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jeffery Green / Scam Fraud

From: barristerrussell77@gmail.com

Carleston
I never said i am going to trust you with this money. Sorry i am writing you late. I was away to Haiti on an assignment from the Royal Court Palace. It is not easy to trust people especially today when a lot of fraud scheme abides in the internet. But there is a certain level of agreement we must reach before we can proceed. The mail I sent to you is something I think I can do; or I hope I can do. This fund belong to my late client Muhammad Asraf.  It has been dormant in the bank for more than three years since 2009. Now the UK government’s policy on dormant fixed deposit is a threat to that fund. I am the closest to this fund than any person(s) or any government. no other person knows about this fund. No one is going to ask of the fund in the future. I can assure you this.  Mr. Asraf and his wife both were on the passengers list for the crash in 2010. I already sent you the site to confirm this. Now I want to move the fund. The reason I need you is to stand as the next of kin to my late client to enable me prepare the documents needed to do this deal. Though I am not 100% certain that we can do this deal, but we have to make a try for it. When we contact the bank and they play along our claim, I will forward to you all the documents you need to preview regarding the fund.
     Get back to me with your resolution about this as soon as possible
Regards

-- 
Jeffrey Green (Mr.)
JEFFREY GREEN RUSSELS ATTORNEYS 
Address: Waverley House, 7-12 Noel Street, London W1F 8GQ
Website:  www.jgrweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!