Monday, September 9, 2013

George Anderson / Fake Job Scammer


DR GEORGE ANDERSON
28 Royal Worcester Drive
Slags Ville
Lancashire
LS11 1BA
United Kingdom


Description:

  I am Mr. George Anderson, Native of Scotland. I work in Italy (Rome) for over Three months now, but my family is based in London, I will love to hire a caring male or female house keeper/manager directly who is willing to work in my house in London as a house keeper/Manager. I will like you to know that I have 2 daughters 10 and 8 years old, I can afford to be paying you £2,500 Great British Pounds Sterling's every four weeks and up keeping money every week of £ 200 Great British Pounds Sterling's and this is outside your £2,500 Great British Pounds Sterling's, your responsibility in my house is just to take care of the house. Kindly get back to me if you are interested in this offer. 

APPLICATION 
Interested applicant can submit his/her CV via email (george_anderson@live.co.uk)

NOTE: Do not apply if you do not have International Passport.

Employment Status: Full time 
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives
    
Job Location: United Kingdom

Best Regards,
Dr. George Anderson . 
+448712349588,  +447010056776,  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!