Sunday, September 8, 2013

FULHAM MARTINS / Fake Investment Scam

Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk

PLEASE KINDLY REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS to MY PRIVATE EMAIL: [martinsfulham86@yahoo.com]

My Name is MR FULHAM MARTINS from United Kingdom, my resolve to contact you for investment plan in your Country. it’s no more a secret that investment is thriving fast in your country, therefore I want to INVEST in your country and be my BUSINESS PARTNER, am ready to invest in any sector such as Manufacturing, Agriculture, Real Estate, Hotel and any other Business that can bring good turnover at expected time.
 Therefore, if you choose to be of assistance, I am ready to send the CONSIGNMENT FUND BOX to your country regarding the investment collaboration/Partnership on whatever modalities the investment will entails over there in your country. Nevertheless, am presently in United Kingdom, Therefore if you are ready to collaborate/Partnership with me in this investment, in your reply let me know if you are interested or not, this we enable us to proceed further. Thanking you in anticipation and I will be looking forward to read your reply on my private email.
EMAIL: [martinsfulham86@yahoo.com] for more details
Thanks with Best Regards.
MR FULHAM MARTINS
+447010071067

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!