Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jared Harrison / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam.  Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk and www.scam-job-emails.tk

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:22 AM, JARED HARRISON <jared_harrisonuk70@myself.com> wrote:
No.2 Abbey Orchard Street
Westminster
London
SW1P 3HT
Attn, Candidate,
I’m glad to hear from you on this regard, I would like you to work for my entire household as the supervisor Your work is to supervise/housekeeper to all the workers in my roof like the Chief-Nanny, The Driver, Security Guard etc. To make sure that everything is going well in my compound.
You will be working for me, under 2 year’s contract. You shall have the following facilities throughout your stay and service in my house in London.
A. A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and master bedroom.
B. A Fixed land phone and Internet ready computer.
WORKING HOURS 
You will be working from 7am to 11am in the morning and from 2:30pm to 4:30pm in the evening. And also for (SUPERVISING MY GARDNERS IS 8AM-10AM EVERY MONDAYAND MY CHIEF IS DAILY)
SALARY 4,500GBPS MONTHLY+200 GBPS ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)=4,700GBPS TOTAL MONTHLY SALARY.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR WORKING VISA.
Scan and send;
1. Your International passport.
2. Your passport photograph.
3. Your current resume.
4. Your full address and Mobile phone number

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and passport photograph.
1. I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London.
2. Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for your visaprocurement shall be provided by me.
A. LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B. FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM LONDON BANK
C. TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D. AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.

I shall forward all the above documents along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy, on which the Embassy will contact you for the interview and stamping of your visa. Regarding your travelling arrangement which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your visa fee of 315GBPS has to be provided by you to the UK-immigration department in your country, to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. It has to be in your name. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you resume duty in my house in London. Please do not understand me wrongly because I am only doing  this due to my past experience whereby I took full responsibility and paid for visa Fee and Air ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me  to lose such huge amount of money with no refund. Therefore do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed for your working visa processing. I will send you a copy of your job agreement document for you to sign if you accept the terms and conditions. 

Regards,
Mr. Jared Harrison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!