Monday, September 30, 2013

Jeffrey Green / barrister russell / Next of Kin Scam

Next of Kin scammer using these fake contact information:


On Sep 8, 2013, at 5:16 PM, "barrister russell" info@jefflaw.co.uk; wrote:
jeffattorneys@hotmail.com

I really do not mean to waste your time. Considering the fact that this is
a 6,000,000.00 Dollars' deal, I hope you understand why I have been very
careful and also because we have not met face to face. You and I hear of
many Internet frauds nowadays. Now, I want to put my faith in you and if
at the end you run away with the money, I will leave everything to God.
This is Mr. Asraf's account information.

Bank name: Royal Bank of Scotland
Bank Address: London, England
Account name: Mohammad Asraf
Account Number: 1103-8022-1351
Account Balance: 6,000,000.00 U.S. Dollars
Date of deposit: 19th December, 2009
Account officer: Anita Morgan

I was with Mr. Asraf as a legal witness when this money was deposited as
fix deposit in 2009. After he died, I have visited this bank three
times.This is all you need at the moment to contact the bank. If there is
any query from the bank, do not answer them until you hear from me. And
our agreement still stands: 40% for you. 60% for me (in our agreement is
our faith. Ensure it stands. Please)
You asked for the confirmation of his involvement in the plane crash. Now
I provide it for you below on this website:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/list-of-passengers-on-air-india-express-flight/article435569.ece

Thanks


Jeffrey Green (Mr.)
JEFFREY GREEN RUSSELS ATTORNEYS
Address: Waverley House, 7-12 Noel Street, London W1F 8GQ
Website: www.jgrweb.com
jeffattorneys@hotmail.com
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7389 7000
Attn: Global Cell - +22 968 772 717

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!