Friday, September 13, 2013

Anthony Williams / Fake Delivery Scam

WELCOME TO THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT ACTION OF DELIVERING SERVICE
From Mr. Andrew Williams.
Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic.


I am Mr. Andrew williams a courier diplomat from Courier Company Cotonou Republic of Benin. I have an package registered in your name and due in your favor to be delivered to you By Homeland security office USA.

I have been here in Municipal (AAF) International Airport for over 2days FL now. This delivery has taken me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only Two Days.The custom security officials, intercepting the package with regards to the CLEARANCE PAPER CERTIFICATE which is delaying my coming to your address to make the delivery to your doorstep.They said that before i should allowed to enter the next flight or tax to your home that i will provide the custom clearance paper.
They persisted I must provide the Clearance Paper Certificate before I will be allow to leave this airport, in order to enable me complete this delivery as soon as possible and hand over your package to you and get back to my country.

I contacted the office this morning and i was told that the cost of the certificate is $195.I want you to try and make the payment now to enable me leave this airport.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE NEEDED FEE WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER’S BELOW:


Receiver:.......Peter Nweke
Country....... Benin Republic
City........Cotonou
Question. Urgent
Answer........Delivery
Amount.....$195
MTCN....
Senders Name......
I'm waiting for your urgent response along with your payment information to complete this delivery.
Call me now 631 485 9235

Best Regards And Remain Blessed.
From Mr. Andrew Williams.
Diplomatic Agent dhl Courier Company Benin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!