Sunday, November 18, 2012

Madubuko Chambers / Terry White

X-Sender-IP:
41.203.67.53
From:
"Madubuko Chambers" madubukochambers@anpa.de
Subject:
We just need a POWER OF ATTORNEY to act.
Reply-To:
madubuko_chambers@yahoo.com
To:
Madubuko Chambers madubukochambers@anpa.de
This is Agent Mr Terry White i received your email with your current address where i will arrive soon with your 2 Boxes and noted,  please and without any delay you need to direct sum of $93 to our head Office UPS in Benin Republic to enable them settle the demurrage fast so so i can take my next step to your address today,  I am currently in Los Angeles LAX,  Once you settle the demurrage fee then give me some hours to arrive to your address today please stay home to welcome me with your boxes once you direct the demurrage fee to Benin Republic,  Email me with the MTCN once you send the money so i can confirm it and forward it to Benin for them to settle the demurrage fast so i can take my leave to your address .

ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS TO TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE DEMURRAGE FEE WHICH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX ACCUMULATED IN THE AIRPORT SECURITY OFFICIALS WHICH IS  $93usd ,  Send me the payment information and i will send it to our head office in Benin for them to settle the demurrage in the Airport with the security official to enable me proceed .   Please do not delay because the fee is the only thing delaying me from coming to your address now,   email me with the payment information once you make the payment,   i am waiting to hear from you,   Send the payment to our head office in Benin,   See you soon.


HERE IS THE INFORMATION.

RCEIVER NAME....MR.UBA SAMUEL,
COUNTRY .......... BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ....................... COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION ........ A
TEXT ANSWERE ........ B
AMOUNT..................$93 USD
SENDER NAME
MTCN

Here is my phone number .(559)-372-6901)  call me any time
Remember this code because this is your Boxes Unlocking CODE(AWB33XZS)
Best Regards   Mr Terry White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!