Monday, November 26, 2012

GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY / Fake Scam Fraud

Received:
from User ([63.143.47.125]) by tcserver03.tcteck.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Tue, 27 Nov 2012 01:42:11 +0800
Reply-To:
mrscarolynjohnson23@yahoo.co.th
From:
"Mrs.Carolyn Johnson" mrscarolynjohnson23@yahoo.co.th
Subject:
Dear Friend,
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:41:22 -0000


Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your consignment but i did not heard anything from you since then, I have deposited the US$5,000,000.00 with the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY here in Nigeria, because I traveled to Japan to see my boss and I will not come back till next year ending.I have arranged with the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY to get your US$5,000,000.00 to you this month and they will be coming to you with the fund inside black portfolio, I would have deposited the fund with Bank for transfer into your own account but the procedure of Bank is too much and they will required enough fee.I drop your delivery details with the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY but I will like you to re-confirm the information to them again so that they will not be any mistake when coming with the fund.

Send the below information to the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY.

(1)Full name:
(2)Full Address:
(3)Private Phone Number:
(4)Occupation
(5) Age:

I want you to know that you have all right to declare how you want to receive your fund, I would have prefer the fund to be transfer to you but I make some searches about the Bank transfer and they told me that it will cost you the sum of US$1500 to transfer the US$5,000,000.00 into your account.

But I have deposited the US$5,000,000.00 in cash to the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY, below is the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY

Contact Person: Director: Mr.Kennedy Moore
Mobile: +234-813-477-9191
Email: greenlandcompanyxx@yahoo.cn

I have paid the delivery charges and insurance fee to the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY.

The only Money that the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY will require from you is $110.00 Dollars for demurrage, if you can pay the US$110.00 Dollars to them, they will proceed and get the US$5,000,000.00 to you in your Country.Ps if you want to contact the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY, you are to contact them with your portfolio code number which is (PPL111RSS) and your address where you want them to deliver the cash to.You are to pay the $110.00 to the GREENLAND SECURITY COURIER COMPANY to enable them to proceed and get the cash to you, don't fail to resend your information to them for your own good.

Regards

Mrs. Carolyn Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!