Monday, November 19, 2012

Harryson Emos / Next of Kin Scammer

Received:
from [41.138.101.15] by web172303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:38:09 GMT
X-Mailer:
YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Message-ID:
1353343089.1976.YahooMailClassic@web172303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:38:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:
Mr harryson Emos  mrharrysonemos@yahoo.fr
Subject:
fill this infromation and send it back to me immeditedly Mr.Harryson Emos
Dear 
 

How are you today, I know all is well,
Listen   My dear, if this business will not accomplish I will never contact you for it. And for your information I am a banker in this same bank as well, so you don't have to worry just trust me everything will be successfully accomplished as long as you abide on my instructions based on this transaction ok.
I Mr.Harryson Emos the manager of audit and accounting department bank of Africa here in my county Burkina Faso . I’m a man of age with a lot of banking experience. my dear don’t be afraid because successes come by opportunity  I’m here to achieve this goal with you in any where you call me, with God all thins are possible, so my dear be a man like me I promise you with all my plane and experience successes shall favour us.
Please bear it in mind that I study this transaction for many years here before ever I contacted you for it, so every information about this fund  which the bank may require from you as the legal owner  is under my control and care ok, with this reason, you don’t have anything to worry about.
My Dear, this money will be transferred into your account within 7 days of banking ok, no time to west. We need to do everything fast so that the bank will transfer the money into your bank account immediately.
Listen, I have told you that I am here to monitor this transaction as your insider in the bank till the final transfer affected into your bank account. So I will advise you as the person that introduced this transaction to your once again to abide on my instructions.
Once again, you have to apply to the bank as the Owner of this fund, before the bank will transfer this fund into your bank account information immediately. You can come down here to this bank and see this fund with your eye.
Please I want your to be seriousness on this transaction so that the bank will start working on your behalf, please you can call me with my telephone number (+226 74 52 63 27) for more clarification base on this business ok.
Kindly send me your requested assurance information's as follows:
(1)  Your full Names…………
 (2)  Your Country……………
(2) Your company Name/IF ANY………..
(3) Your private telephone and fax numbers……..
(4) Nominated bank name…………….
(5)  Your Bank address…………….
(6) Your Age………………..
(7) Bank Swift Code/IF ANY……….
(8) Account name /Beneficiary………… 
As soon as I receive your message I will send to you the application letter which you will fill and send to the bank immediately.
Mr.Harryson Emos
+226 74 52 63 27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!