Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Excellinkcouriercompany@asia.com / Scam Fraud

This is a scam. There is no package!  Please read: Don't Pay Strangers Using Bank Transfer!
Identifying Scam Email Addresses!

Package On Hold malaysia Custom.
With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on custom clearance point in Kuala Lumpur Int'l Airport Malaysia then for further destination to your said address (kedah) at the check point, the Malaysian custom detected that Your package was undeclared

You Are to Pay For INSURANCE AND TAX
Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as customs  duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the " status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery . We have already taken order number
for these packages from the custom.You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package.

To do this, you are required to pay the required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination (kedah)
under hours from Malaysia.
Outstanding Charges:
Administrative: (rm1020)
Clearance: (rm2000)
TOTAL: (3020)
(Total Of Three thousand Twenty malaysian Ringgit) has
been charge. In acknowledgement to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.
Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this noticeas directed by the management.
For more inquiry call: Tel:... +60166672476
Email:...Excellinkcouriercompany@asia.com
Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your
calls. We are glad to be of your service

MANAGEMENT

MALAYSIA
Mr Muhammad Zaki And Mrs. Linda Wan
Central Plaza Johor Bahru
103/g Central Plaza
89 Jalan Sultan Ismail
Johor Bahru 50789
Malaysia
ORDER NUMBER:SCS/ WFD /2012 (MALAYSIA)
Tel: +60166672476
Fax 0-23567
Email: Excellinkcouriercompany@asia.com

4 comments:

  1. I have a friend in fb according to him he send me package from hongkong (valuable items like iPhone, laptop and watch) the courier company is Excel Links Courier Services based in Malaysia somebody called me and asking me to pay 1000$ for the package and also I learned that my name as a receiver is incorrect so I was wondering how could it be when if they will deliver the package of course they will ask for my identification or proof somebody is calling me using this number +60 17 613 1902 and even telling that I can just pay 300$ to deliver the package now I would like to know if that courier company is existing or not is it a legitimate courier company or just a scam please advise me thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a scam! There is no package! Send me the email you received. Send it to advance.fee.fraud@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. the courier company is Excel Links Courier Services based in Malaysia somebody called me and asking me to pay 2500$ for the package and also I learned that when i ask the documentation for proof such as K1 , commercial Invoice and the packing list the girl did not send me anything so I was wondering what taking her so long for her to provide me the document . Some girl calling me using this number +60 18 3958033 and even telling that I can just pay 2500$ to deliver the package now I would like to know if that courier company is existing or not is it a legitimate courier company or just a scam please advise me thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you possible ask if it is scam, when the article already clearly says it's a scam!!!!! Pay Attention!!!!!! There is no package! You are being scammed! You will pay for nothing! Read www.emailscams.tk

      Delete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!