Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wen Liang Xiong / Next of Kin / Scam Fraud

X-Originating-IP: [175.144.119.124]
From: Wen Xiong (wxiong@bricksmail.com)
To: 
Subject: RE: Mutual benefit from Hong kong
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 04:22:05 +0000
Hello,

Thank you for your response, as a follow-up to my previous message  I sent you and also thanks for your interest in learning more about the business proposal project. You can be sure this medium will provide good opportunities for us to grow personally in legal mutual dealings.

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this business proposal project, and also to help me in investing such funds in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all the Legal Laws of International Banking.

Attached is a document which provides an overview, in a comprehensive form about the business project deal. Please go through it and get back. If you have any questions about this business project deal in general, please do not hesitate to contact me at my phone number and email.

Regards,
Wen Liang Xiong
+85281912759


INCLUSIVE BUSINESS PROPOSAL/PROJECT & MODUS OPERANDI (WEN LIANG XIONG, CENTRAL DISTRICT, HONG KONG)
Thank you very much for your prompt response, and your interest in this business transaction, in response to my previous email to you. As much as this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your foreign assistance in  handling this business project/proposal. I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project in any way deem fit necessary. As humans, we do have various sense of humour, which tend to lead to worries and fear, but I am assuring you, there is nothing you should worry about in the course of this business proposal. I will do everything legally required, to ensure that this business project deal goes smoothly, ensuring it shall pass through all the Legal Laws of International Banking.

But however having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands if further follow-up comes from you, kindly know forehand that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If seriously taken up, the entire business transaction should be over in a couple of 9 workings days with a successful outcome. It is of great importance for you to take care and understand every word which I have written down below; please be patient and read the explanation contain therein.

For brief information about the business proposal, I am a banker, head of operation under my department; attached in Private Banking Services with Wing Hang Bank Limited, Hong Kong, one of Hong Kong biggest bank by total assets. I am contacting you concerning a client of a funds deposit placed under our bank management; as a matter of fact it was 5 years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private and also to kindly respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this proposal. I contacted you independently, no one is informed of this communication; I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

Years back ,during the U.S and Iraqi war, our client Major Thaib Al-Mousai Omar who was with the Iraqi forces with most of his dealing with Chinese, made a numbered of fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a total value of (
$33.4 million) in my current branch, under my department. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war two years ago. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. Our bank / my department made futile efforts to locate him immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of our bank. Fourteen days later, information started to trickle in, that he was apparently dead; a person who suited his description was declared dead along with his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home. After further investigation it was also discovered that Major Thaib Al-Mousai Omar did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit.

If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; he died Intestate without wills with us or a next of kin assigned.

In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we institute our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim to such funds, this investigation for several months were futile. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. It is this investigation that resulted in my decision to obtain your contact details and contact you; being as a foreigner, as a potential benefactor of the $33.4M USD even if you are in no way affiliated with this individual (the deceased).My official capacity dictates that I am the only party to supervise the investigation and the only party to receive the results of the investigation.

What this means, with you being a foreigner, I have considered the fact that our dear late fellow died with no known or identifiable family member. This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the deposit and the late beneficiary of the deposit. So, thirty-three million four hundred

thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 2 years nine months, which is almost ending now, the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government holding 60% of the funds and
40% to the bank treasury as their operating income if nobody applies to claim of the funds in value of $33.4M USD. These are one of the ways, bank has become so out large and rich, as most of the funds deposited by bank customers are untraceable with the owners alreaddeclare dead and untraceable. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the family of the deceased; they have investigated for months and have found no family but however the investigation has officially come to an end.

What I wish to relate to you might be a smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something; it is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios; you should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is USD$33,
400,000.00 thirty-three million four hundred thousand United State Dollars) deposited in private account with us, with nobody that will ever come for such claim. With the opportunity of working in the Private banking department of our bank, I have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless my department instruct them to do so, if someone apply for such claim, and as the Head Of my Department, everything will pass through me, with my authority in place, I will instruct the bank of such actions.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Thaib Al-Mousai Omar so that you will be able to receive his funds. My proposal; I am prepared to place you in a position, which will be done through the help of a Legal attorney that I will employ to act on your behalf, whereby an instruction is given to my bank to officially release the deposited funds to you as the closest surviving relation/associate, and all etiquette shall be done in accordance with the rule of law, with the assistance of a legal reputable attorney I certainly can guarantee you that.

By the common law, the power of bequeathing is coeval with the first rudiments of the law, and this power has been extended to all a man's Personal and Real estate/funds. There is no ruling which prevents an inheritance from being so exhausted by legacies as to render it unworthy of the heir's acceptance; basically all persons of sound mind are competent to bequeath and devise real and personal funds/estate, excepting infants. With all this I would say we have the clear advantage to carry out a smooth and perfect operation whereby the paper work shall be coordinated in such a way that your status as a sole beneficiary is confirmed and confidential. Upon receipt of the funds transfer to an offshore bank account you shall provide, I am prepared to share the money with you in half and no more; that is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you; afterwards we share the proceeds 50/50.

To keep this transaction basically clean in dealings, I have decided that for the anonymity of such huge funds transfer, it is very imperative to have the funds transferred to an Offshore Bank account in any of these geographical locations (Malaysia or United Kingdom), but a decision of my preference will be given to you upon your follow up. Secondly, I shall use the service of a legal practitioner, who will in all dealings represent you both in the bank and High Court here in Hong Kong, to avoid the complication of handling it yourself in person at the bank.

This transaction is risk free; hence it will be processed, in conformity with all international standards as provided in Asia banking policy and allied matters act in relation to inheritance claim. There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary legal documents.

Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once I get a total reassurance and commitment from you in your next email, I will forward you all necessary information on what to do next. Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address including phone, your age and occupation and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Sincerely,

Wen Liang Xiong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!