Sunday, May 27, 2012

Usman Mustapha / Scam and Fraud

Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 22:25:26 -0700
Message-ID:
(CAM9F454wxVCgs7U5yLBNyYcuVHVxrr5BnewvzJmq=JdbKcMGZA@mail.gmail.com)
Subject:
Re: From Hon. Usman Mustapha
From:
Usman Mustapha (usmamustapha@gmail.com)

Dear Sir,

Greetings and peace from Allah.

I am Hon.Usman Mustapha, a former minister of finance in Nigeria.
I have an issue that I want to share with you, and I will need your help. As a former top government official, a conspiracy was set against me to ruin my political career; recently I have series of problems with the President because of an allegation of missing public funds during my administration as finance minister.

All my property and bank accounts in and outside Nigeria have since been seized and frozen respectively by the Nigerian President and I have been Charged to court. I'm not aware of the consequences if convicted, because in my country, the judiciary is very corrupt, so justice is perverted and as such the worst violation of human rights and justice is expected.

But my lawyers are doing their best so that I don't get sentenced to Jail. Please I will need your help to keep an amount of 35 million dollars that is presently in a financial institution in Europe which nobody knows about. If you accept to invest and keep this money, you can take 5 million dollars for yourself.

This is better for me, rather than have my president find out and claim all the money. Luckily, this money can not be traced because all Original documents are far beyond the reach of the Nigerian government. If acceptable by you,the money will be released to you within 3 working days. Please confirm your telephone numbers and home/office address for discussion. Always contact me via my private email address: usmamustapha@gmail.com

Regards
Hon .Usman Mustapha
+2348174879460

1 comment:

  1. Manfred H. HunterJune 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

    Beats me why idiots like Mustapha think they can get away with their moronic frauds, when a simple name check (Google) reveals their criminal intention; not that a check is even necccessary, judging by their bad English and outrages amount of money they offered to a total stranger.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!