Thursday, May 17, 2012

Umar Mohamed / Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina faso BOA / Next of Kin Scam

Received:
from [41.203.228.135] by web28905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 17 May 2012 10:40:45 BST  ONATEL Burkina Faso Scammer Hub
X-Mailer:
YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID:
<1337247645.85910.YahooMailClassic@web28905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 10:40:45 +0100 (BST)
From:
Umar Mohamed (umar.mohamed1@yahoo.com)
Subject:
The details and the claim letter


Dear Partner
 
Thanks for your mail, and your willingness in assisting me to achieve this great opportunity that came my way, which I decided to honourably share with you, with hope that you will not disappoint me nor betray this trust that I am giving you, by entrusting such a huge amount of money to be transfered into your foreign account, even without knowing you face to face, then for me to join you later for my share in your country, after we have transferred this abondoned fund $12.5 million USD.
 
Just follow up my advice and instructions for that is what will lead to our success soonest.
Now I am assuring you that you will have great cause to laugh with me by the time this fund is transferred into your account, on gradual process. I have all the necessary information regarding this transaction, and I will forward it all to you when the need arise. So you dont need to bother yourself on that area for I am behind you.
 
You should not bother yourself of how the transaction and the fund could be claimed out from the Bank here (Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina faso BOA) for I will be directing you on what to do, that will lead us into a successful transfer of this fund into your account, only follow up my instruction for I am an insider in the bank.

This is the next step of the transaction by you standing as the next of kin to inherit this fund. Next step is that you will send in application of claim with your data which I stated below as attached file.
 
Moreover, I am very happy for you assuring me that you will keep this transaction to your self, knowing fully well that a lot of money is invovled in this transfer for us to achieve. only what I need from you is to maintain a top secret and never to review this transaction to anyboby.
 
Please I want you to fill this application and send it immediately to the of the Bank by email address below so that within (14) working days, your nominated receiving account shall be credited accordingly. below is the Bank email address where to send in the application.
 
Bank department email below:
boadg.bfaso@africamail.com
 
...................................................................
 
NB: please do this so that the transfer will Commence immediately and anything the Bank send to you, you send it back to me so that i can help you and fill them.
 
Now that I have chosen you,please be informed that I have filed in your name as the next of kin to inherit this fund,please and please dont respond to any mail that is similar as offer from any source or in any kind from any Bank or individual or group of persons,this is one of the systems the bank use to verify if actually you are the real next of kin to this claim, they may decide to send a similar mail to you, forward it to me for verification and do not reply it. This is very vital information.
 
The Bank will be waiting for your offical application of claim.so hasten up and send it.
Thanks and urgently waiting for your mail as soon as you send in the application to the bank email address.
 
Thanks and expecting your reply.
Umar Mohamed.
+226 76 67 07 15.
 
===============================================================
 
DATE:
 
ATTENTION: MR. M. KINDA.
PRESIDENT BANK OF AFRICA – BOA
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
      WEST AFRICA
TEL/FAX: 00226 50 3104 162
E-MAIL: boadg.bfaso@africamail.com
 
SIR,
 
                                SUB: FUNDS CLAIM REQUEST LETTER.

EMERGENCY APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY COMPANY  BALANCE INHERITANCE FUNDS OF ($12.5 MILLION US DOLLARS)

FROM ACCOUNT NO. (BOABF/#:67747212052).

 
I AM.................................................... THE BENEFICIARY TO  THE DEPOSITED FUNDS IN YOUR CUSTODY, BANK OF AFRICA (BOA). and  partner of CCC PETROLEUM BURKINA FASO  who had the above escrow account number with your bank, since January 31, 2006.
 
IN MY FULL LEGAL CAPACITY, I HEREBY SUBMIT THIS INHERITANCE FUND CLAIM REQUEST LETTER TO YOUR AUGUST INSTITUTION TO ENABLE ME HAVING IN MY INHERITANCE FUND VALUED AT USD $12,500,000.00 (TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY), AND FREELY DISPOSE OF THE BANK DEPOSITED ACCOUNT (BOABF/#:67747212052)
 
BEING HIS LEGITIMATE NEXT OF KIN, BELOW IS MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
FULL NAME:......
ADDRESS:........                                                  
PHONE NUMBER:.....
FAX NUMBER:........
PROFESSION:.....
AGE:........ 
CITY:.......
COUNTRY:.....
BANK NAME:........
BANK ADDRESS:....
PHONE NUMBER:.... 
FAX NUMBER:......
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.....
SWIFT CODE:....
 
I REQUEST THAT THE SAID AMOUNT SHOULD BE TRANSFER TO MY ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY, AND ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR ME TO HAVE MY LATE PARTNER’S FUNDS.
 
SIR, KINDLY TAKES URGENT CONSIDERATION TO MY REQUEST.
 
YOURS SINCERELY,
..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!