Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rev. Father John paul / Compensation Scam Fraud

Received: from [41.82.187.0]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Luccy John (luccyjohn@yahoo.com)

Hello

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Costa Rica. Presently I am in Costa Rica for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.Father John paul and his email address is as follows:(johnpaul871@rocketmail.com) +221 76 128 55 10.

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev.Father John paul and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Father John paul on your behalf to receive that money.
Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly Miss luccy john,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!