Saturday, April 28, 2012

James Kojo / Next of Kin / Scam Fraud


Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:00:17 +0000
Subject: Please get back to me with your full information.
From: James Kojo (jameskojo02@gmail.com)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I am a banker by profession from lome-Togo in west Africa
and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting
unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transfering the left over
funds ($15.5 million) of one of my bank clients who died along with
his entire family in a plane crash since November 1, 1999. Hence,i am
inviting you for a business deal where by this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 60/40 and 60 for me while 40 is for you.The
web sit . If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return
mail, have a great day. Please reply back to me at this my private :e-mail address
( jameskojo00@rockemail.com)

Your information as below :
Your Full Name.........................

Your Current Contact Address.....................

Your Country / City....................

Your Age / Sex........................

Your Private Cell/Telephone Number.................

Your Fax Number......................

Your Occupation....................
.......

Your Current email address.......................
Yours Faithfully,
Best Regards
+228 92411667

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!