Saturday, April 28, 2012

Erick Benson / UNIBANK LIMITED / Fraud Scam

X-Originating-IP:
[196.28.249.84]
From:
erick benson (mr.erickbenson@hotmail.fr)
To:
Subject:
THESE ARE THE DETAILS ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:49:32 +0000
 
Dear Friend

Thank you very much for your reply to my business proposal I have to say that I really appreciate your interest and willingness to know more about this transaction in order to help me realize it and as well share from its great benefits.Be you totally assured that you will make a very wise and highly rewarding decision if you accept to assist me carry out this transaction because we have a lot to gain and many more greater deals to handle together immediately we have successfully completed this very one.



Note: You will assist me to invest my share in your country as soon as I come down there. Please, give me more details about your .


It is important you know that here in Burkina Faso,as a fast developing country,many good financial opportunities involving millions and billions of Dollars do exist but our major problem here has been that of finding reliable and trusted foreign partners to collaborate with us especially, someone that can keep secret. If you really prove yourself worthy, you will ever be grateful and happy throughout your life time for knowing me as your business partner.

To be very honest with you, this transaction I have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this transaction because I have been working with this bank for many years,hence I know all its secrets very well and I have carefully mapped-out my perfect strategies to carry out this transaction successfully.

Again,you have to understand that the deceased customer of the bank who deposited the money in question was my very close friend and I was his personal financial adviser before his accidental death,that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here,know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money and its depositor who accidentally died in Afghanistan war 2009.

Please note very well that, I am still working with this bank hence I am in good position to give you all the necessary information that we assist you to successfully claim this fund. Also try to understand that over the years,about 99.9% of all international business transactions are based on mutual trust between partners,hence ours should be the same too. Please and please, Don't ever disclose this transaction to anybody until the fund is transferred to your bank account for security reasons.

I would want you to apply as the beneficiary of this fund using the information about this fund which I am sending to you now so that the fund will be remitted into your bank account.Once the fund is transferred to your bank account, I will visit your country for us to share the fund according to the percentages which I indicated in my first message to you and build a charity home for the poor and needy under your care and control. I want you to follow up with me despite the facts that We have not met yet but be rest assure that as soon as the fund is confirmed in your bank account, I will come over to meet you in your country for an invest with my share.

These are the details about the deceased customer and his family as indicated below:
1) NAMEOF THE DEPOSITOR....LATE MR.KHAN ALI MOHAMED. AGED: 60 YEARS.
2) NAME OF HIS WIFE......LATE MRS. HAJIA MOHAMED   AGED: 58 YEARS.
3) AMOUNT DEPOSITED.......... US$10.5MILLION
4) NATIONALITY.....................AFGHANISTAN
5) TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED......CURRENT ACCOUNT
6) MARITAL STATUS................MARRIED
7) NAMES OF HIS CHILDREN .....(A) LATE MISS.FATI MOHAMED AGED 30 YEARS.
 (B)  LATE MR.MUSTAPHA  MOHAMED AGED: 27 YEARS.   (C) EL-MADI MOHAMED AGED: 25 YEARS .
8) HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER ....1045864702
9) RELIGION........................MUSLIM.
10) HIS BUSINESS IN AFRICA.....BUYING OF GOLD DUST AND DIAMOND.
11)PLACE OF DEATH:  HE DIED IN AFGHANISTAN BY U.S BOMB BLAST IN 2009.

Note: Late KHAN ALI MOHAMED used his late wife (MRS. HAJIA MOHAMED) as his next of kin but unfortunately, she died along side with him in their house. So, nobody knows about the account and as such, you should not be afraid in this Transaction but there is need for you to keep this transaction as secret between us.

You can see the website about the U.S. Bomb Blast and report:
http://www.rawa.org/s-photos.htm
http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/rawanews.php?id=1060
     
In fact, May their soul rest in perfect peace!!!!!!!!!! As his financial adviser here, I don't want the bank to transfer his fund into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. It is better for us to claim the fund and build a charity home for the poor and needy in the world and God will be happy with us instead of the fund to be share among the Government politicians here that can not use the fund wisely. The bank cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines in article 6 subsection 105 of Burkina Faso banking Law. The bank law stated also that, if the fund remain unclaimed for three years then, the fund will be transfer into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The only way to proceed further is that, you should send your banking details along with your information to the bank e-mail address where the fund will be transferred to.

You should know also that, the next of kin can be a brother, sister, mother, uncle, cousin, nephew, wife, son or even far relations from different Continent in the world. Bank is not interested to know if you are bearing the same surname with the deceased or not. You are free to apply for the release of the fund to you in as much as the information about the deceased customer's account is correct.

But my fear is, can I trust you in this transaction ? I hope that you will not betray me when the fund is transferred into your bank account ? I hope I will not regret transferring the fund into your bank account ? Remember, you will help me to invest the fund wisely in your country and as such, let us handle this transaction with one mind and one love.

My residential address is: No.101 Airport road,Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.This is my private phone number   You are advised to contact me through my private phone number above for confirmation as soon as you receive this information and send the application to the bank email.

Yours Brother,
Mr Erick Benson
Bill and Exchange Manager.
UNIBANK LIMITED,BURKINA FASO.
+226 74166861 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!