Sunday, April 15, 2012

Adams Kabouri / Fraud Scam

Received: 41.203.227.173
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mr. Adams Kabouri" (mr.adamskabouri@yahoo.com)
Subject: I will proceed as soon as I receive your green light.

Dear Friend,

I appreciate your response, I am Mr. Adams Kabouri, Libya citizen by nationality in North Africa, along with the Middle East but presently in Burkina Faso as the result of war in our country Libya, I'm married with 3 children. My address, Plot 24 Rue 6, Ouagadim 204, in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I wish to reassure you that the transaction I have brought to you is properly planned for swift execution depending on your approach and commitment to it. I Decided to contact you to cooperate with me in this transaction because with my ties to Eco-Guard security firm there is no way my relation or friend who is not a foreigner can be eligible to stand in claiming the deposit box.

Presently the fund $39,700,000.00 Million United States Dollars is not within reach because it was stashed into a sealed box and deposited under false declaration that is contained personal effects of value. I Before contacting you, I have gathered all relevant information about this deposit which will help in facilitating easy retrieval of the item from the firm then you may come in person for collection on the agreed date of retrieval or it could be airlifted under special arrangement with the firm so it can be delivered to you.

I want to reiterate once again that I will ensure that this transaction will be carried out under a legitimate arrangement and a legal framework that will protect you from any breach of law. If after reading this mail you think you have the capability of receiving this luggage and investing part of my share into a lucrative business for me under your management in your country, then I will be willing to give you access to the particulars of this deposit and be aware that you will have 35% of the above mentioned.

To create the necessary intimacy and rapport between us as to encourage me releasing vital details of this confidential matter, since I need some basic information require from you. Some of these details I needed to process the enabling documents that will ensure swift approval by the Eco-Guard security firm after the form which I will draft for you to send in.

I will proceed as soon as I receive your green light.

1. Your full name:------------------
2. Contact address:------------------
3. Telephone number with code:------------------
4. Occupation:------------------
5. Age:------------------
6. Your status:------------------
7. Country:------------------
8. Your fax number:------------------

Feel free to request further clarification on any point you do not understand as I hope you will take this matter very serious and can as well call me on telephone. Remember that you still have the legal right to make out time few working days from your normal routine in order to come and meet me in my country on face to face discussion.

Regards,
Mr.Adams Kabouri.
Tel: +226 77-41-30-48 / +226 77413048
Mobil: +226 79-65-31-99 / +226 79653199

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!