Tuesday, July 15, 2014

santoloanfirm@live.com / Fake Loan Scam

Read: www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Hi everyone here. What Christine Coleman said is very true though i may not know her. I experienced it first hand also. It was this organization called Santo loan firm (S.L.f)that really helped me to pay my medical bills when i was in dare need of money because i am a widow. A friend of my also directed me to them. when i was about to do a major operation and i had no money at that time, they came to my rescue and in less than 48 hours, i got my loan. But to say the truth, i was nervous and scared at first because i have been scammed twice. But when i summoned up courage and follow their lending policies along with my friends advice, at the end i found myself smiling. If not for them, maybe i would have been dead by now. I have even taken another loan from them start my business after my recovery which i am also paying back now. My only advice now is that any body who is really in need of loan should contact them with their email via: santoloanfirm@live.com and get a loan from them. Thanks.(Olivia) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!