Sunday, July 20, 2014

oceanfinanceloamcompany646@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

I NEVER THINK I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET
 Good day, My Friends be very careful, I am Mrs Jane wembli,an American who base in the United Kingdom,i am so confidence to say that one's in my life time i can experience legitimacy in loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn't have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was very low,my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across a loan firm and i was scammed of $5000USD in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask my self is this the end of my life because i am a dieing mother of three kids to take care of,where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept running inside my mind and became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means there is no hope for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Mrs Christiana Douglass) saying that she has never seen a real loan firm like ocean finance Loan Company and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which she place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager(Kenet Mark) and he forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us three to four days if i am fast in replying their message. I ask him,hope i am not going to send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn't send any money in getting a loan and he replied by saying that it surprise him when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without him/her paying anything upfront. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me his words that i should go on with them and he will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $200,000.00 USD for the duration of 10years and i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like he said he is going to surprise me, that was what he did, it was then i knew that there are still real loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn't have known.here is the consultation address:Oceanfinanceloancompany646@gmail.com...,if you want to. consult them for more information
Thanks
MR kenet mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!