Thursday, July 31, 2014

Marshall Williams / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Mr.Marshall Williams
459 Herring Cove Rd
Halifax, NS B3R 1W4, Canada
Mob..+19027080161

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest, I am Mr. Marshall Williams, a Canadian citizen with a family of [5] my wife, [3] kids, two boys and a girl. I am in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/supervisor to work for me in my house here in Canada as I am always away on business. Your job will be to supervise and manage all the other [5] workers working in the house from the chef, maid, security and driver to make sure things are going well in the house and report to me directly as I am most of the time, away from home due to my busy schedule and not always around to see things for myself.

Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 8am to 12noon and from 1pm to 6pm in the evenings.

SALARY: $2,500 Monthly,
Allowance: $500 for your up keeping allowance a week
Total Gross Salary (4,500 Dollars) monthly after tax.

NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit
fee to the Canadian embassy over there in your country as a proof of readiness
to join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. This
is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you
get to Canada to resume work. I will be responsible for your flight ticket and
all other formalities that follows after your entry visa collection.

Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I
paid for visa/work permit and ticket fees and my employee turned me down causing
me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept this contract if you
cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the Canadian embassy in your country
when needed for your visa processing. Get back to me with a copy of your
international passport if you accept the terms and condition so we can proceed
further.

Best Regards,
Marshall Williams

All house supervisor, house keeping, house cleaning, nanny jobs, private nurse, etc. jobs from Canada and UK are scams. No stranger in another country is going to hire a stranger in India who he can't see, and pay to fly them to their home and trust them with their family. It doesn't make sense. They could just hire someone in their own country who they know or could interview! Plus, they would not be able to get a visa for an unskilled worker when there are plenty of them already in Canada or the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!