Wednesday, July 23, 2014

mariajohnsonloancompany001@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read: www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Hello, I am Hannah Jonas,currently living in Texas city,USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in March 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills.I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 80,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral,no credit check, no co signer with just 2.5% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Maria Johnson(mariajohnsonloancompany001@gmail.com).sHe doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more.You can contact her through her email..mariajohnsonloancompany001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!