Friday, April 25, 2014

Fake Loan Companies

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Hello everybody,TONY STEWART LOAN COMPANY has done it again,I am Mrs Selena Jolie, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Two kids and I was stuck in a financial situation by January 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender by name Mr Tony Stewart who gave me a loan of $100,000USD and today am a business owner and my kidsAre doing well at the moment. So dear, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Tony Stewart . He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact him through his emailvia: tony120.stewart@gmail.com He has done it before and he is going to do it for you please don’t doubt anything he says anything he ask you to do just do it and I swear you will never regret it.

Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Mr John Larry who is the CEO SANG QIANG CASH LOANS, So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: sangqiangcashloans@yahoo.co.za as well, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life story and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life. I am jankan sooky by name you can email to confirm jankansooky@ymail.com thanks... 

Person going by the name Kgosi Pooe offers loan - he is on linkedin and facebook so seems legit - he asks for dep upfront then scams you out of your money. He took R550 from me -  not alot of money but do it to 100's of innocent desperate people and he is making a killing

Tel numbers: 0788393678 / 0789411353 / 0741588809
Emails directloan@mail.com  / eezy4u@gmail.com
- See more at: http://www.reportacrime.co.za/CrimeReport.aspx?ID=3589#sthash.qs9fM2m4.dpuf

I want to thank prophet John. who helped me got my money back from the guy that scammed me on the internet claiming to be a loan officer because i was seeking for a loan, I encountered this man with the email zikkyloan@yahoo.com who claimed to be the loan officer of Zikky loan plc. I trusted him and he gave me a form to fill which I did and he told me to pay some fees and in less than 48 hours I will get my loan because i needed it urgently i paid the fees through Western union money trasfer because he claimed the firm was not in USA and that was the last time I heard from him after paying all together $1260. i saw this propeht online. I told him all that had happened and asked me to send him some money so that he can go and buy the items to work for me i thought i was another scam but my friend told me to do it and i sent him the money and he helped me i dont know how he did it the man contacted me saying he has not been able to sleep for 2 days that all he hears and see his pay her the money back and that is how he gave me a date and pleaded for forgiveness on that date he paid my money he collected a long time ago and i was full of joy. I decided to post this because I know alot of you have suffere and for you out there who has passed through a similar thing contact this great prophet on his email prophetbaz@gmail.com his spell is for better life.. - See more at: http://www.reportacrime.co.za/CrimeReport.aspx?ID=3589#sthash.qs9fM2m4.dpuf

Hello,i my name is Rastaban i live in SOUTH AFRICA i applied for a loan of R100000 some weeks ago from a scam pretend to be a loan lender,they rip me off the sum of R2000 and they ran away from me and i was totally confuse in life luckily a good friend of my from cape town Mrs Lucy Parker testify how she was rescued from a God sent loan lender who rescue her and gave her the loan amount of R20000 so she gave the email southafricapaydayloan61@gmail.com i also contact him he did a nice thing for me and my family and loaned me the loan amount of R20000 he is real and God will bless him so good should contact him on southafricapaydayloan61@gmail.com - See more at: http://www.reportacrime.co.za/CrimeReport.aspx?ID=3589#sthash.qs9fM2m4.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. I've lost over R 4000-00 - how stupid of me, believing, hoping and trusting and praying in order to get a loan through southafricapaydayloan61@gmail.com....... PLEASE people be aware - they just want more and more money. And still - more broke than ever and still without a promised loan!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!