Wednesday, April 23, 2014

clientelepersonalloans@outlook.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Dear Friend,
I saw your contact on the internet; my name is Alicia Camilla the only surviving daughter of late doctor Camilla. My parents left about $ 28.5milliondollars in my care now I have concluded plans with Clientele Loan to be giving out loans at an interest rate of 3% to real loan seekers and not to scammers because this will enable me invest my money.
I have given out loan to people around the world some after given them the loan they never reply me again some pay me back some pay half so my family lawyer said that i should stop given out loan but I said no because of the people suffer around the world 
Am a God fearing woman that like to help the poor and people that needs help I can never do anything to hurt anybody and I do not want anything that is going to destroy my own image because of the future and that of my children and i promise you that you will be happy once again in your life after getting the loan from me.
If you are really in need of this loan, write back on
clientelepersonalloans@outlook.com
Best Regard
Alicia Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!