Thursday, April 10, 2014

gofferyjohnsonloans@hotmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

Read: www.fake-loan-scam.tk
 
Loan Freedom
Hello everybody, I am Mrs Rose,currently living in USA.I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by October 2013 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it,i was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender by a friend named Mr Goffery and i got a loan sum of $500,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment. So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr Goffery Johnson He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him,He offers all kinds of loans to both individuals and company and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact him through his email via:gofferyjohnsonloans@hotmail.com

Hello kindly email me now asap or give me a call +447087642746

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!