Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wenddy Hazel / Fake Compensation Scam

My dear Friend.

How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. If you can remember me, I am Mrs Wenddy Hazel the old sick widow that seek for your hand in assisting me to transfer a huge charity fund into your account that is worth 8, 500.000.00USD, (eight million and five hundred thousand us dollars) that belongs to my late husband, which I am the beneficiary of this fund and I set it out for the charity organization.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that the transaction has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. As you now know that I am now ready to go for my last operation and I will be entering into the theater for the final cancer operation tomorrow night and the operation has been signed by my late husband insurance company, I am not sure of coming out alive but you will have to contact the bank attorney for I have left a gift for you.

I left an order with the bank's Attorney after the transfer of the fund to the new person who financed this transaction to the full end that he should make sure that he compensate you with the sum of $600,000.00us dollars, (Six hundred thousand us dollars) thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of the charity fund into your account due to one reason or the other, and lack of trust in me. But I want to inform you that we have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in Paraguay that was capable of assisting me in this great venture, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed me during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and also show my gratitude to you with the sum of $600,000.00usd I have left an international certified bank cheque draft for you worth $600,000.00usd cashable anywhere in the world.

Presently I am going for my last operation tomorrow night , I am not sure of reading any of your mail until if by the grace of God I survived then I can check my mail, but if I did not make it then so be it for my wish has been fulfilled, but I have given an instruction to the bank attorney who is presently in Burkina Faso to hand over the certified draft cheque to you immediately you contact him.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the bank attorney Barr Umunede Otabor  for the collection of this international certified bank cheque draft I have authorized him today to release the international certified bank cheque draft to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue.

At the moment, please I will like you to accept this draft cheque with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with the bank attorney Barrister Umunede Otabor, so that he will send the international certified bank cheque draft to you without any delay.

OXFORD CHAMBERS:
CONTACT:BARRISTER UMUNEDE OTABOR (ESQ).
ADDRESS: 01BP 6892, OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO.
EMAIL: barr_umunede@yahoo.fr

PHONE NUMBER----             +226 788 77 820       .

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone and address where you want him to send the international certified bank cheque draft to you.

Note: that for now I will not be online until further notice because of the operation, so I wish you good luck as you collect your draft cheque gift from the bank attorney, i shall be going for my on coming operation by tomorrow night being the 30th of May 2013 and i am not sure of coming out alive i wish you all the good luck with your draft cheque gift and God bless you.

Bye for now till we meet again, I leave you in God’s presence.

Your sick sister,

Mrs Wenddy Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!