Saturday, May 18, 2013

Next of Kin Scam / Pascal Drissa

 
pascaldrissa1 pascaldrissa1@voila.fr
 Hello Sir,

Thanks for your reply to my request. I would like to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free and with my influence , everything about this transaction will be successful If you will give me your total support in this transaction. However before we start, I will like to inform you of the below important informations.

The total amount is US$6.7 M

1) Your share of the fund after completion is 50%

2) My own share is 50%

3) You will send to me your national identity card or passport international
and I will send mine own to you.

4) You will assure me that you will not expose this transaction to any
other party It will be sealed between you/me alone.

5) After you assured me of these information, I will guide you
on what to do gain.

6) This transaction is all about a fund left by our deceased client of the bank,since after his death non member of his family have come forth to make the claim , and I do not want the bank to confiscated the fund , this is why I want you to work with me and I will put you as the next of kin after which the fund will be transferred to your bank account in your country.
I am working with international Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso

Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality
Thank you and waiting to hear from you,

Mr. Pascal Drissa +226 6613888




La chanteuse Joyce Jonathan évoque sa relation avec le fils du Président Hollande. À lire sur Voila.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!