Thursday, July 28, 2011

Toure Ibrahim Mantu / International Relation Manager Foreign Remittance Department of African Development Bank / Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

"ibrahim mantu"

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well?
I received the information I requested from you and thanks for your
urgent response. I personally contacted you on this financial
business transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and
me. All I want is a total of cooperation from you.

My name is Mr. Toure Ibrahim Mantu; I hold the office of
International Relation Manager Foreign Remittance Department of
African Development Bank here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to
bring the process clear to you in brief. First, I suggest if you can
visit me here in Burkina Faso because we have to know each other in
person and have one on one agreement on this deal. I have developed
the interest and trust from the first time I got your contact because
business is all about trust and sincerity.

I wish to know what you think about my idea of visiting here for
face to face meeting. You are going to apply to my bank as the
extended relative to the deceased customer and all arrangement to
bring it to success has been done by me. All you need to do is to
follow my instruction and for your information, this process must be
confidential till the fund gets released to your bank account there in
your country or anywhere you know that the fund will be safe after
transfer.

I would have like to visit you but my position in the bank now
cannot allow me to make such long trip at the moment. I wish I have
your reply as early as tomorrow morning so that I will direct you on
what to do next. I personally contacted you and no other person, if
you are not able to handle it with me, kindly let me know in written
because I want you to apply for the claim as early as possible.

My best regard to you and all members of your family.

Mr. Toure Ibrahim Mantu
Tell: 00226 79229089 / +226 79229089

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!