Saturday, July 23, 2011

Alan Davis./ In Ghana/London

Originating IP: 41.218.226.6, Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2, Accra, Ghana, Scammer Hub
From Alan Davis alandavis1954@yahoo.com
19th July 2011,
Dear Friend,

Hope all is well with you and your family, I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transaction, i am sorry for presenting and using someone else in your name to get that transaction successful and finished. Due to logistic reasons and your in consistence towards the transaction which is best known to you. Right now Iwant to inform you that I have successfully cleared the fund to someone else account in London who was capable of assisting me in this business that have been over and successful.

Due to the effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of (US$850,000.00) Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars only. I have authorized my pastor in GHANA (Rev. pastor mark Johnson) whom I deposited the cheque with to send you the international certified bank draft.
My dear friend I will like you to contact Rev.pastor mark Johnson for the collection of this international certified bank draft. His name and contact address is as follows:

Rev. pastor mark Johnson
Email: (pastormarkjohnson@hotmail.com)

Contact him, Because at the moment I'm very busy here in London because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand in United Kingdom. Finally remember that I have forwarded instructions to Kingdom. Finally remember that I have forwarded instructions to Rev.pastor mark Johnson
on your behalf to send the bank cheque of $850,000.00 to you as soon as you contact him. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, Thanks and God bless. Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive the compensation and please do not get angry because that is what i have for now till i finish my project.

Best regards.
Mr.Alan Davis.

__________________


Yes I know you will not remember me,I contact you for a business deal,which you were interested to do with me wholeheartedly,due to your inability to fund the project I decided to change ownership to some one else from London who offer me a very good financial assistance to conclude the project.

Now me and my family are in London doing some project at hand now,we are very much busy as I am writing to you,and due to your willingness at the time I contacted you,so I decided to reward you with that little amount eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars ($850,000.00 usd) Had it been I have your bank account number,I would have transfer that amount direct to your account, that is why I kept the cheque worth $850,000 usd with Rev.pastor Mark Johnson for the collection of this international certified bank draft. His name and contact address is as follows:

Rev. pastor Mark Johnson
Email: (pastormarkjohnson@hotmail.com)
Tel;+233206672464

Feel free to contact him,he is a very good and God fearing man,please be kind to him when calling him on phone,you can as well contact him through his email which I have given to you, ask him how your draft can be send to your country,and remember to send him your receiving address.Immediately you hear from him and receive your cheque do not forget to contact me through email.

As for my telephone number here in London,it has not been given to me yet,but I am expecting to get it second week of August, they are working on it.
But you can reach me through this my neighbor telephone which is... +447904441194.Ask for Alan Davis and they will invite me to answer the call.
May God bless you and your family,and let me hear the good news when you must have received the cheque ,my people use to say,one good turn deserves another, congratulation my good friend.

Best Regards,
Mr.Alan Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!