Friday, July 15, 2011

Judith Alexander

I thank you for your kindness. I want you to have it at the back of your mind that what ever help you are rendering me now will not go unrewarded. You are writing your name with an indelible ink in the book of posterity. It is not only you that will be blessed for this but your generations yet unborn

There is no problem if you do not want to travel. You can arrange with the Trust Company to wire the deposit to you once you are in contact with them. For your information, I do not care about where you chose to spend the funds. All that matters to me is that it is used in salvaging the lots of the poor and needy. The organization you choose for this does not also matter to me. You can decide to use an existing organization or create a new one for our purpose. i leave you to use your discretion in this regard. As for receiving the funds, i do not know of any other way you can receive the funds without an account. You can open a new account for this purpose if you are not comfortable using an existing one. You also have the privilege to traveling to over see the processes of the funds transfer. In that way, you would see and believe like you said.

I have already sent a mail to the Trust company and told them about you. I have instructed them to render you all the necessary assistance to enable you receive the funds without any hitch.

Find below their contact information.

Allied Security Company
26 Pretoria Ave , Rand Burg, South Africa .
Client Advisor: Mr. Anthony V. Maxim

CODE NO: 4884 OSGC 45549 XAAAS.
TEL: 00 27 78 499 3479
FAX: 00 27 86 661 7811

Email Address: contact@alldcpintlscurity.co.cc

Attached to this mail also is the mail I sent to them in this regard. You should reach them as you receive this mail and let me know. May HE who rewards all righteousness continue to bless you and your family.

Best regards,
Judith

---------------------------------------



Dear Mr. Maxim,

I am writing to inform you that I have mandated Parson Daily to act as my proxy/representative and receive my deposit with you. My deposit number is 4884 OSGC 45549 XAAAS. I want him to use the funds in the capacity that we have discussed previously. He will be contacting you either through mail or phone as I have given him your contact details.

I beg of you to give him the necessary assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Judith Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!