Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Barr, Paul Evon Esq. / Next of Kin Scammer

Return-Path: barr.paulevon2011@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 23:36:44 -0700
From: "Mr, Paul Evon" barr.paulevon2011@gmail.com

Attn;

Thanks for your quick reply,

I got your mail and i was very happy to hear from you. May GOD bless
you as we go on in this transaction? Firstly, this is a legal and legit
transaction. I shall be starting all processes regarding the
claim and transfer of funds. I am trusting on God that you will be
truthful and trustworthy. I want you to know that it will not take more
than 8 working days in U.K for us to conclude and you must ensure
maximum co-operation in this matter.

I want you to stand as the presented beneficiary of funds to claim the
funds deposited by my Late Client Richard Colloff amounting to

S$9.3Million (Nine Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).

I have the power and means to obtain all the relevant documents to
back you for this claim like the Change of Ownership and Affidavit of claim of the funds
and all necessary documents which will expedite fast actions in
regards to the transfer of funds. When i receive your next response, I
shall forward all documents in my custody covering the funds deposited and my client details.

I am counting on you as my partner in this whole transaction and
believe we are going to make a good business partnering from this.I
shall proceed further with the next line of action and also feel free
to call me so we can discuss on +447857267850 and my contact address
is as follows,

Office Address: 129 Wychall Rd,Northfield Lamb Building
temple, Birmingham B31 3AP
Residential: 19 Frankford road London.

I agree to give you 40% of the total funds. May God bless you and your Family
and also confirm receipt of this letter and also accept your willingness
by sending all requested information like

1,Full Name,
2,Country Address,
3,Telephone,
4,Occupation.
5, Sex,
6, Age

Best Regards,
Barr, Paul Evon Esq.

N.B
I got your email address from the
Chamber of Commerce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!