Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mr. John Ado / a bank manager in Ghana

Thanks for your response.yes I want you to stand as a foreign business partner to late Dr. Jimmy Melilla he deposited this fund with our bank before his sudden death he wanted to transfer the fund out from Ghana but he was not able to complete his dreams before he died.

Listen, Because of the good relationship we both hard he entrusted the entire document and the details about this fund to my hands to handle the transfer to any country which he wishes to transfer to.

I am very sure that this very man with his family is dead before contacting you to assist me so that my bank will release the fund and transfer to your account i do not want my bank to sit on this fund.

I have the death certificate which I spent so much money to get but I have to be very sure that you are willing to assist me before I can release all the document to you I believe this is an opportunity for us and I know that you are capable of handling this transaction with me that was why I contacted you I will appreciate if you can come down for this transaction to see everything your self I have already sent the deposit certificate of the fund to you and this is 100% risk free as long as you can fellow my directives and instructions.

Before anything your name and information has be in store on our bank data system as the beneficiary of the fund before it can be release to be transfer to you.

So you have to send me your full details as I requested before.

Here is my personal mobile no as you requested fee free to call me at any time. 00233 27139 2090 / +233 27139 2090

Thanks

Mr. John Ado

______________________

Good Day,

My names are Mr.John Ado a bank manager here in Ghana, I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $US15, million, (USD) United States dollars) into your accounts.

The above sum belongs to our customer late Dr. Jimmy Malila who died along with his entire family and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation I find out that Dr. Jimmy Malila died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding the bank institution stated that after the expiration of (7 and 1/2) seven and half year, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund Because of the static of this transaction I want to present you as his foreign business partner so that our bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transfer to your account.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be insure by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account.More details information with the text of application form will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you.

Your Full Name............................
Your Sex.................................
Your Age.................................
Your Country..............................
Passport\driving license.......
Marital Status......................
Your Occupation..........................
Your Personal Mobile Number....................
Your Personal Fax Number......................

Thanks
Mr.John Ado
johnaddo123@msn.com
mr_johnadox1@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!