Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christopher Khumalo / South Africa / Next of Kin Scammer

Dear

Thank you for your email response to my email, I am pleased to hear from you at this very important moment that I need you the most, since I have received a response from you, my job would be more directional. This is no illegal it is a genuine deal and it is 100% risk free.

Distance should not be a barrier, as all documentations would be taking care of by me, so if you have a fax they would be faxed to you, otherwise they would be scanned and emailed to you.

The purpose of this proposal is for you to act as the next of kin/beneficiary of the estate left by the deceased Andrew Stapleton so for you to act in that capacity we will need to take the proper procedure.

I would like us to proceed by requesting from you, any positive identification, an international passport or driver’s license copy would do well, otherwise let me have any other identification at your disposal, since I have to submit the copy of the identification along with all other application for the release of the said funds.

I believe this way; everything would be thrown wide open, as we will only wait for what the Bank require of us to claim the said funds. Also indicate to me if it would be possible for you to travel to South Africa to claim these funds as a matter of necessity. Otherwise on your request, we shall ask the Bank to have the funds moved into your choice Bank account when the time for that comes.

Please I will be hoping to receive your identification and you can scan and send it to me of better still you can fax it to me on +27 86 571 1467 / +278 65711467, so that we can begin with all the necessary procedure to secure the release of the funds immediately.

I have attached a copy of my South African Id for your perusal, so you can know whom you are dealing with and it will give you the confidence that I have nothing to hide with regards to this transaction.

You can call me anytime on my personal number +27 732178798 / +277 32178798
Please also flourish me with the following information:

NAME……………………………….
AGE……………………………….
ADDRESS ……………………………….
DIRECT PHONE……………………………….
MOBILE……………………………….
OCCUPATION……………………………….
COMPANY……………………………….
COUNTRY……………………………….

Thank you once again and God bless you and your family.

Regards,

Christopher Khumalo
ckhumalo11@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!