Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mark Adams / HSBC Bank

X-Originating IP: 41.217.65.10, ZOOMNIGERIA, ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria (Scammer Hub)
From: "Mr.Mark Adams" markadams0010@live.co.uk
Reply-To: markadams0010@live.co.uk
Subject: YOUR SINCERE IS MY OWN CONCERN!
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:55:37 -0400
(julia)

London, May, 2011

Hello dear,

I presumed that all is well with you and your family. Please let this proposal
not come to you as a surprise, because we haven't met before. I got your contact information from a web directory few weeks ago before I decided to
contact you on this business opportunity.

My name is Mark Adams; I'm an employee of HSBC UK, am also a member of an Ad hoc committee recently set up by the British Government to look into growing number of dormant accounts in UK banks due to deaths of customers, with a view to finding ways of locating relatives of the dead customers. The British Government is already working with some NGO'S through the unclaimed Assets Register, to confiscate and divert unclaimed depositor's funds to help revive the ailing economy.

Read this article below:

http://www.unclaimedassets.co.uk/trace_forgotten_funds.htm
http://www.unclaimed.com/

This particular case involves a customer who shares the same surname with you
and also the circumstances surrounding huge deposits of US Dollars made by
this customer at the Private Banking arm of HSBC. This HSBC Private Banking
customer died in testate and nominated no successor in title over the huge
deposits of US$8,500 000.00 Million made with HSBC UK.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this email private
and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this
email. I'm contacting you independently of our investigation and no one is
informed of this communication between you and I. I would like to intimate you
with facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

You share similar details with the dead man; and I'm prepared to place you in
a position to instruct HSBC UK to release the funds to you as the closest
available relative of the deceased. That is, I will simply nominate you as the
next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. I assure you that I can
have the deposit released to you within few days once you accept this
proposal. Upon receipt of the deposit, I'm prepared to share the money with
you 50/50.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no
interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do
not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be
hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I
make this move.

Such opportunities only come ones in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass
me by, for once; I have found myself in total control of my destiny. These
chances won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will
not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not
destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to change my life for
good. Moreover, my 12 yrs old daughter, my only child, is suffering from
Leukemia and she needs an urgent bone marrow surgery in California as advised
by my family doctor. But it will cost me around US$100,000.00 to take her for
the surgery. And that is why Iâ€*m eager to utilize this opportunity since our
family doctor has given my daughter just three months to live.

There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I
have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to
work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has
blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in
my life. Letâ€*s share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with
me,contact me through my alternative email:markdms8@gmail.com

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the
consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and
that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the
one truth I have learned from my private banking customers. Do not betray my
confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

Anticipating your immediate response.

Mark Adams
Address: #12 Alnwick Road, Lee London SE12 9BT UK.
Phone number:+44702454575

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!