Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hamed Issa

Dear friend,

I am very happy for your acceptance in assisting me in this very time of in need because this is the only opportunity to get this fund transfer to your account before the United Nation’s will trace this account,

To clear most of your doubt I will want you to know that the fund was derived from cocoa and from other mineral resources account to the foreign account because it was the last deal held between the finance minister (CHARLE DIBY KOFFI)and the president (Laurent Koudou GBAGBO) immediately after the election when he knows that he has losed the election he thereby ask my uncle the minister of finance to look for a far relative and deposit this fund in his name on a foreign account,

Concerning my explaination’s I was call upon one morning to come to his home for private discussion were he explain to me that he will be updating time to time what to do if anything happen to him during the present problem I should look for a foreign partner to come for this very fund which I contacted you.

I here by bring to your notice that,this fund is in a foreign account which I will want you to apply for this fund in the foreign bank as the beneficiary of this fund and it will be credited into your account.

This issue have to been agreed upon that,you will have 35% of this fund as your own while 65% will be for me and the president also with my uncle the finance minister which I have to be clear with you that there will be some expences that will come up but it will be taken care by both of us because the minister and the president can not come for this fund because if they do the United Nation’s will get this fund track which will not be good for both of us.

Immediately you reply to this email and agree to the principles I will send to you the foreign bank contact were you have to contact them along with your information’s and for the release of this fund into your account.

If you have any further question’s to ask in respect of this,you are hereby free to call me on my present number here in Burkina faso 00226 78 56 90 78. This transaction have to be 100% secret between me and you so as to avoid problem.

NB:Do know that this transaction is 100% hitch free so you should not have any atom of fear in this transaction as long as you follow up my instruction's this fund will be transfer into your account and you will never regret why assisting me in this transaction,ok.

Your urgent email or call will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Mr Hamed Issa.
(226) 78 56 90 78

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!