Monday, February 11, 2013

Scammer Impersonating Lloyds Bank

This is a scam, no real bank uses a free email address and only scammers use number that begin with +44 70.  Please read: Contact Nos. Starting With "+44 70" = Scam!

From: "Vladimir Kalinin" dr.vladimirkalinin@yahoo.com
To: Victim
Subject: Contact Mr. George Culmer of the Lloyds Bank.
Date: Montag, 7. Januar 2013 12:25

Thanks for your reply message.

I have received your contact details and a copy of your Identification. Therefore, I will start working on the Agreement so I can have it ready for signing.

Where I need you to establish the new account is with Lloyds bank in London, United Kingdom. To facilitate the account opening  process, I will advice you contact Mr. George Culmer of the Lloyds Bank using the details below:

Lloyds TSB International
United Kingdom
Contact Person: Mr. George Culmer
Telephone: +447024060920
Tel/Fax: +447024044582
Email: georgeculmer1@hotmail.com

This branch office above is where I need you to have the new US$ account in your name established. Please at this point, keep me posted with a copy of any reply message that you receive from Mr. George Culmer so I can advice you on what to do.

I urge you to proceed with the establishment of the new offshore account in your name with assistance from Mr. George Culmer of the Lloyds Bank
.
Please get this done quickly so we can secure the transfer of the $150 Million USD to you. I will sort out the Approval documents from here in  Russia needed to have the $150 Million USD transferred to you once you
have the new account in your name ready.

You must proceed with utmost discreteness by keeping all our discussions between yourself and Mr. George Culmer very classified and confidential without you releasing any information on this transaction to anyone without my consent.

Therefore, do not delay OR waste any time with the new account set-up so we can proceed and complete this transaction ASAP. I trust that you will act according to ensure a smooth release of the $150 Million USD and conclusion of this transaction.
I await your reply.

Regards,
Vladimir Kalinin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!